DraftCraft: Simple Blogging in WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and LiveJournal. HTML - Free.
By Neoline LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DraftCraft is a simple application that can significantly improve your blog posts. Its impressive selection of innovative features helps your writing time to decrease while the quality of your content shoots up – regardless of whether you use WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr or LiveJournal. Key points include:
• Complete Simplicity: DraftCraft’s carefully designed user interface keeps the entire writing process as simple as possible, leaving you free to concentrate on your results, and not how you reach them
• Streamlined Publishing: You can now post to all of your blogs from one place, with the application holding details of your accounts across WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and LiveJournal
• Productivity-Enhancing Star System: This feature lets you manage your progress on a variety of posts, encouraging you to get your best ideas down quickly and without worrying about your writing style (‘one star’ pieces) – before gradually making improvements until you’ve reached publishable results (‘five star’ pieces)
• Advanced Text Editor: Once you’ve created your content, exercising complete creative control is easy through text formatting (bold, italics, copy-paste etc.) and image insertion
• HTML-Free: If you’re worrying about code, then you’re not worrying about writing – so DraftCraft removes the need to think about HTML. When you’re ready to upload a post, the application will automatically convert your text into the format required for publication!
DraftCraft – a surprisingly effective blogging tool that gives you the quickest, simplest and most enjoyable writing experience.
What's New in Version 1.03
- Support New iPad
- Working with pictures (resize, turning, alignment, text wrap)
- Technorati tags
- Bug Fix
Great app, needs improvement
First I want to commend you for the simplicity and design of this app. It looks amazing and has a great feature set. I am however having some issues with text selection and auto-correct not working, and it would be fantastic if there was support for portrait orientation. Another killer feature would be social sharing buttons. If I could share posts to facebook or post directly to facebook notes in-app that would be awesome. Good work so far, I love the skeuomorphic Notes-inspired design.
I keep both Word Press and Blogger blogs. This is a great drafting app for moving my ideas between blogs. when I'm ready to post, the interface is clean, quick and not buggy. I use this app pretty much constantly to catch bloggable thoughts on the fly. The developers had people like me exactly in mind when they built this app.
Awful on every level
Some tech blog's lazy post (in retrospect, not much more than a rehash of the developer's press release) led me to skip due diligence, take a leap, and buy this app. Full of bugs, won't connect to any of my blogs ( including WordPress), no updates or fixes for many months, just a textbook case of trolling for App Store marks and then leaving 'em high and dry. You won't find a real review of DraftCraft anywhere on the web because it's a total and utter waste of time. Do not buy, do not touch the free version, just run!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 04, 2012
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Neoline LLC
- © 2011 Neoline LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.