By Brian Gilham
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Draftly is a clean, simple Dribbble client for Apple TV.
Quickly and easily browse work from designers, illustrators, typographers, and artists around the world. Optimized for the living room, Draftly omits unnecessary features and cluttered interfaces to keep the focus where it should be: browsing the best design work Dribbble has to offer.
• Large imagery, perfect for browsing from the comfort of your couch.
• Sections dedicated to Popular, Recent, Animated, and Debut Shots.
• Check out the most popular Shots, right from your Apple TV’s home screen.
• A full-screen mode, for when you really need to appreciate the little details. Want to jump straight to the full-screen version? Click the play button on any Shot!
• Tap on any Shot for details like views, likes, comments, tags, and description.
• Found a designer or team you like? Easily browse their entire profile.
• Animated GIF support.
Dribbble is show and tell for designers. What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers answering that question each day. Web designers, graphic designers, illustrators, icon artists, typographers, logo designers, and other creative types share small screenshots (shots) that show their work, process, and current projects.
Basketball icon created by Cy Me from the Noun Project.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Thank you, as always, for continuing to support Draftly. I really appreciate it. v1.0.2 brings some nice updates:
• A new shortcut: press the play button on your Apple TV remote to jump directly to a Shot's full-screen view – even from the Top Shelf!
• Progressive loading on the Shot detail view: the app will show the preview version of the Shot while the HiDPI version loads, both for static and animated Shots.
• Fixed a bug that would allow expanding a Shot's description – even when the Shot didn't have a description.
If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, hit me at http://getdraftly.com/support or on Twitter at @bgilham. If you're enjoying Draftly, I would certainly appreciate a positive rating in the App Store. Cheers!