By Manabu Ueno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DraftPad is a simple notepad which is like a single sheet of paper. You can use it to write a draft for emailing, blogging, Googling, Tweeting, or any writing tasks.
DraftPad allows you to
- Simply write and read on a plain field without any functional complexity or visual clutter.
- Route your text to other apps or web services such as Email, Message, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Maps, Calendar and more by choosing an item from the "Assist" list which can be opened by tapping the top left button while you are editing. Assist list can be customized.
- Restore old text from the History list which can be opened by tapping the top left button while you are viewing.
- Change font size by tapping the top right button while you are viewing.
- See and switch counters for words, characters, and lines by tapping the titlebar.
- Feel safe from losing text by accidental crash since DraftPad makes auto-backup every minute.
Follow @draftpad on Twitter for staying in touch.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
The development of DraftPad has been discontinued. This is the final update. DraftPad is not going to be optimized for iOS 7.
However, as an official sequel to DraftPad, the same development team has released "Textwell." It has already been in the App Store.
Textwell is designed with the same concept as DraftPad, but it is much more powerful and flexible. Please check and try it.
- Small bug fixes.
"Draft Pad Review"
It's basic, it's simplistic and that's the charm of it. No fuss, no muss. Far too often people get caught up with the advancement of technology that they tend to forget how well the basics can still be, especially when the fancier stuff can make life rather confusing and, as such, time consuming because your spending all of your time trying to figure out how the heck all of the different options work. So bravo to you to have the foresight to see this! So, for me, this is DEFINITELY a five-star app which I am going to "like" for Facebook too!!! Please keep up the wonderful work!
Its useful just to write things down but theres no way to have multiple pages so you can only have one thing or a jumble of everything you write down on one page so in the next update fixing that issue would be great but other than that its good for writing something down quick
Best app Offically
Okay... Lol I keep on getting free apps for writing memos and notes and stuff a bunch of times. I like them and rate it 5 stars, but this one is way better
Thank you so much! (-.-)
If I could I would rate 10 stars!