Drafts - Quickly Capture Notes, Share Anywhere!
By Agile Tortoise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere! New low price, Great new iOS 10 features!!!
#### iOS 10 ready with Messages app, Dictation and more!
#### Macworld, Eddy Award Winner, 5 Mice!
#### Lifehacker Pack for iPhone/iPad
#### “Easily one of the best iOS apps I’ve ever used.” – Merlin Mann
#### See drafts in action at agiletortoise.com/screencasts
Drafts is the quick, easy way to capture and share text. In Drafts, text comes first – open the app and get a new, blank draft – ready to type. Don't get bogged down in a timeline to tweet or post to Facebook. Don't tap your way through multiple screens to get down an email or SMS. Don't navigate folders, create files and name them just to jot down a note or create a todo.
## LATEST iOS 10 & DEVICE SUPPORT
* Message app to insert text snippets from drafts.
* Quick dictation.
* iPad Multitasking + Keyboard Shortcut Bar support.
* Spotlight search indexing of inbox drafts, with search continuation support.
* Widget, Share extensions & 3D Touch support.
* Apple Watch app to capture and browse drafts.
## EDITING & STORAGE
* Simple, distraction-free editing environment supports landscape editing.
* Light, Dark and Sepia themes.
* Support use of any font installed the device for editing.
* Unique "Arrange" feature lets you reorder lines by drag and drop.
* Markdown and Social syntax highlighting modes.
* Universal app syncs across your devices using Apple's new CloudKit.
* Version histories for drafts allow you to browse and rollback to previous versions.
* Optionally track creation, modification location data for your drafts.
* Search full text.
* Word and character counts.
* Link mode makes phones numbers, emails, links and address you have captured into tappable links.
* Integrates with system services to send text, including Mail, Messages, Calendar, Reminders and more.
* Post to Twitter, Facebook, Path. Drafts is the best place to keep those status updates you are still working on, or to cross-post to multiple social sites.
* Create, Append and Prepend to files/notes in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, OneDrive, Google Drive & Evernote.
* Multi-step actions let you combine multiple steps easily. Post to Twitter and log to Dropbox in one tap. Add to your journal and email in one tap. Many more possibilities.
* Almost all Drafts action steps are now more powerful and customizable, with additional templates and tags.
* Forward text to other apps which support URL schemes.
* Markdown support is better than ever with updated built-in preview styles, and the ability to create as many custom style preview as you want.
* Actions sync across devices.
## ABOUT US
Drafts is one of the most actively developed apps on the App Store. We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @draftsapp on Twitter/App.net/Facebook, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
What's New in Version 4.7.8
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
- **Fix:** Export action steps were not properly appending file extensions to files.
- **Change:** Whitelist "ithoughts://" and a few other URLs to work in link mode. If you store URLs directly to other other apps in Drafts and they are not highlighted in link mode, please let us know with sample URLs and we'll get those added as well.
- **Fix:** Appending/Prepending to files in Dropbox should not lose file metadata, like macOS labels.
Help & Support: email@example.com
News and Tips: @draftsapp on Facebook and Twitter
Review and ratings are always appreciated!
Preference or need
I bought the in-app purchase to fully experience the benefits... Six months later, I am still waiting for my life to change. The app is well done, but it's just not the 'miracle worker' other reviewers have claimed. It's more like Microsoft NotePad with all the features and menus of Word (Okay I overstretched it a little, but you get my point). But it's pretty clear that the 'developer think' here is geared towards traditional Microsoft Windows user of jotting notes with menus on steroids. Nothing wrong that, if that is your style or preference. I find myself attracted to other methods of making drafts.
MPU was right, this app is indispensable!
The podcast "Mac Power Users" has talked about this app many times. I trusted their judgment, and boy am I glad I did. It is a super simple app that does its job 100%. But it is also super powerful and customizable when you need/want it to be. But that complexity can be hidden and avoided if you want to use it for basic tasks like I do. Thanks Drafts team! Oh, and iCloud sync and backup of settings using Dropbox is SPOT ON! Super fast and bomb proof. :)
I love drafts. I love drafts. It seems to get better and better with each addition. I love the simplicity, I love the ability to dictate notes from wherever I am and then to forward them to where they need to go at a later time. I especially use drafts syncing with a OmniFocus. This is an example of what a great app can be. Highly recommend if you couldn't tell by now
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 01, 2017
- Version: 4.7.8
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Agile Tortoise
- © 2012-2017 by Agile Tortoise, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Charitable Tip$4.99
- Appreciative Tip$0.99
- Generous Tip$2.99