Drafts - Quickly Capture Notes, Share Anywhere!
By Agile Tortoise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere! New low price, Great new iOS 10 features!!!
#### iOS 10 ready with Messages app, Dictation and more!
#### Macworld, Eddy Award Winner, 5 Mice!
#### Lifehacker Pack for iPhone/iPad
#### “Easily one of the best iOS apps I’ve ever used.” – Merlin Mann
#### See drafts in action at agiletortoise.com/screencasts
Drafts is the quick, easy way to capture and share text. In Drafts, text comes first – open the app and get a new, blank draft – ready to type. Don't get bogged down in a timeline to tweet or post to Facebook. Don't tap your way through multiple screens to get down an email or SMS. Don't navigate folders, create files and name them just to jot down a note or create a todo.
## LATEST iOS 10 & DEVICE SUPPORT
* Message app to insert text snippets from drafts.
* Quick dictation.
* iPad Multitasking + Keyboard Shortcut Bar support.
* Spotlight search indexing of inbox drafts, with search continuation support.
* Widget, Share extensions & 3D Touch support.
* Apple Watch app to capture and browse drafts.
## EDITING & STORAGE
* Simple, distraction-free editing environment supports landscape editing.
* Light, Dark and Sepia themes.
* Support use of any font installed the device for editing.
* Unique "Arrange" feature lets you reorder lines by drag and drop.
* Markdown and Social syntax highlighting modes.
* Universal app syncs across your devices using Apple's new CloudKit.
* Version histories for drafts allow you to browse and rollback to previous versions.
* Optionally track creation, modification location data for your drafts.
* Search full text.
* Word and character counts.
* Link mode makes phones numbers, emails, links and address you have captured into tappable links.
* Integrates with system services to send text, including Mail, Messages, Calendar, Reminders and more.
* Post to Twitter, Facebook, Path. Drafts is the best place to keep those status updates you are still working on, or to cross-post to multiple social sites.
* Create, Append and Prepend to files/notes in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, OneDrive, Google Drive & Evernote.
* Multi-step actions let you combine multiple steps easily. Post to Twitter and log to Dropbox in one tap. Add to your journal and email in one tap. Many more possibilities.
* Almost all Drafts action steps are now more powerful and customizable, with additional templates and tags.
* Forward text to other apps which support URL schemes.
* Markdown support is better than ever with updated built-in preview styles, and the ability to create as many custom style preview as you want.
* Actions sync across devices.
## ABOUT US
Drafts is one of the most actively developed apps on the App Store. We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @draftsapp on Twitter/App.net/Facebook, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
What's New in Version 4.7.6
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
- **New:** Apple Watch now has options to prepend and append to drafts with Scribble in addition to dictation.
- **Change:** A couple of minor visual tweaks in the Share extension.
- **Fix:** Cleanup of a few VoiceOver labels on Apple Watch.
- **Change:** If "Create new draft after" setting was set to "Never", Drafts would not enter editing mode on launch.
- **Fix:** If a script step called "commit(draft);" it was possible subsequent steps in the same action which required a UI (prompt, email) would not appear properly.
Help & Support: email@example.com
News and Tips: @draftsapp on Facebook and Twitter
Review and ratings are always appreciated!
Home screen secret weapon
My top app. Infinitely useful. Crafted with love. Always improving. As far as I know, this is the only app that allows you to do "long dictation mode " which lets you dictate for as long as you like, which is essential because when you're dictating often you need to pause and think quietly while composing your next phrase.
This feature alone especially combined with something new like the AirPods makes it truly a secret weapon.
Another notable comment about this app is the consistent and frequent updates and improvements
My most used app from the App Store!
Regardless of where my text ends up, it always starts in Drafts. From there, it can become an OmniFocus task, note in Notesy, or a Byword document. The developer is responsive to support and feature requests. This app is always being updated with improvements and new features. Highly recommended!
I love opening Drafts, typing my thoughts/google search/message, etc, and THEN figuring out where it goes. I also keep a timestamped mileage log in Dropbox using this app, as well as a number of other things. Up there with 1Password as an iPhone app I could not live without.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 17, 2017
- Version: 4.7.6
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Agile Tortoise
- © 2012-2017 by Agile Tortoise, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Charitable Tip$4.99
- Generous Tip$2.99
- Appreciative Tip$0.99