Drafts - Quickly Capture Notes, Share Anywhere!
By Agile Tortoise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere! New low price, Great new iOS 10 features!!!
#### iOS 10 ready with Messages app, Dictation and more!
#### Macworld, Eddy Award Winner, 5 Mice!
#### Lifehacker Pack for iPhone/iPad
#### “Easily one of the best iOS apps I’ve ever used.” – Merlin Mann
#### See drafts in action at agiletortoise.com/screencasts
Drafts is the quick, easy way to capture and share text. In Drafts, text comes first – open the app and get a new, blank draft – ready to type. Don't get bogged down in a timeline to tweet or post to Facebook. Don't tap your way through multiple screens to get down an email or SMS. Don't navigate folders, create files and name them just to jot down a note or create a todo.
## LATEST iOS 10 & DEVICE SUPPORT
* Message app to insert text snippets from drafts.
* Quick dictation.
* iPad Multitasking + Keyboard Shortcut Bar support.
* Spotlight search indexing of inbox drafts, with search continuation support.
* Widget, Share extensions & 3D Touch support.
* Apple Watch app to capture and browse drafts.
## EDITING & STORAGE
* Simple, distraction-free editing environment supports landscape editing.
* Light, Dark and Sepia themes.
* Support use of any font installed the device for editing.
* Unique "Arrange" feature lets you reorder lines by drag and drop.
* Markdown and Social syntax highlighting modes.
* Universal app syncs across your devices using Apple's new CloudKit.
* Version histories for drafts allow you to browse and rollback to previous versions.
* Optionally track creation, modification location data for your drafts.
* Search full text.
* Word and character counts.
* Link mode makes phones numbers, emails, links and address you have captured into tappable links.
* Integrates with system services to send text, including Mail, Messages, Calendar, Reminders and more.
* Post to Twitter, Facebook, Path. Drafts is the best place to keep those status updates you are still working on, or to cross-post to multiple social sites.
* Create, Append and Prepend to files/notes in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, OneDrive, Google Drive & Evernote.
* Multi-step actions let you combine multiple steps easily. Post to Twitter and log to Dropbox in one tap. Add to your journal and email in one tap. Many more possibilities.
* Almost all Drafts action steps are now more powerful and customizable, with additional templates and tags.
* Forward text to other apps which support URL schemes.
* Markdown support is better than ever with updated built-in preview styles, and the ability to create as many custom style preview as you want.
* Actions sync across devices.
## ABOUT US
Drafts is one of the most actively developed apps on the App Store. We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @draftsapp on Twitter/App.net/Facebook, or contact us at email@example.com. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
What's New in Version 4.7.5
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
#### Big Changes
- Drafts has been updated to use the Dropbox 2.0 API/SDK, in preparation for Dropbox discontinuing its 1.0 API in June. All Dropbox actions should continue to function without modification, but due to this change Dropbox users will need to re-link your Dropbox account in Settings > Configure Accounts after installing this update.
- Apple Watch app now requires watchOS 3 or greater.
#### Other Changes
- **Change:** Watch advanced capture button now visible without scrolling for easier scribble access.
- **Fix:** Running a script action which committed content changes on a previous blank draft would not update the draft in the editor.
- **Fix:** Rework handling of sync conflicts to minimize redundant dialogs in some cases. Should improve some cases for users with the "Create new draft after" setting set to "Never".
- **Fix:** Rare crasher with Watch connectivity (on iPhone)
- **Fix:** Crash trying to backup keys if no key customizations exist.
- **Fix:** Crash trying to backup actions if no action customizations exist.
- **Fix:** Fix several VoiceOver labels in action editing screens.
Help & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Tips: @draftsapp on Facebook and Twitter
Review and ratings are always appreciated!
Drafts App Is Fantastic
I use Drafts daily and find it absolutely essential and a joy to write with. From the simplicity and ease of use to the wonderful selection of tools and it's custom extended keyboard, it capabilities are endless. For basic notes and capturing ideas, to sharing content, Drafts is my go to app. This latest update is a terrific example of how well the developers support this fine app.
More Useful Than I Expected
I purchased this to see what all the positive comments were about. It's too early to say much other than it's a very solid, well designed utility for capturing text.
Also, very flexible if automation is important to you.
My compliments to the designers!
I like how fast this app opens.
I have this app on my home screen
The new update for iOS 10 is great.
BTW, one cool feature is if you swipe from left to right it will open the list of all your notes.
It works great on my iPhone 6s Plus and syncs with my iPad too.
I wish I could hide the markup bar
It's nice that I can add things from my Apple Watch. I would also like to be able to read the ones that I have on my Apple Watch too.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 4.7.5
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Agile Tortoise
- © 2012-2017 by Agile Tortoise, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Charitable Tip$4.99
- Generous Tip$2.99
- Appreciative Tip$0.99