Nitro Nation Drag Racing
By Creative Mobile Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Drive the fastest supercar in the World and 50+ officially licensed cars, from hot hatches to american muscle and 1000HP supercars
- Buy your dream car, install performance upgrades and show your skills in 1/4 or 1/2 mile races
- Challenge millions of players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent's car, or participate in real-time 10-player races in Pro League
LOTS OF CARS:
Would you pick an iconic Skyline GT-R, a classic 69' Mustang, or a brand new BMW M3 as your ultimate driving machine? Do you dream about seeing 1000+ HP exotics pushed to the limit on a drag strip? This game includes virtually every sports car for you to enjoy.
Do you think racing in a straight line is easy? Try to find the right balance between power and grip while staying in your class. Add nitrous oxide for more fun, but don't push the button too early. Go deeper and adjust gear ratios to shave off precious milliseconds. Think you can challenge a world record or win 10 tournaments in a row? Welcome aboard.
Racing on your own may be fun enough, but the ultimate challenge is in the "Online" section. Go head-to-head against your friends or random racers, beat them while driving their own cars, or race against 9 players at once in real-time competitions. Join a team to exchange tunes, discuss strategy and share your achievements.
TRY THIS ONE:
- Drag Racing: Bike Edition - the long-awaited extension with 17 sportbikes, brand new game modes, upgrades and WHEELIES!
REVIEWS IN THE PRESS:
Named among 10 best games of 2011 by NY Times blog!
"With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you'll love it."
- Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
0. Updating the game
- Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere - watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you'll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn't
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn't ready for online races, earn some cash in "Drivers Battle"
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Like http://facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Visit the official forums: http://www.dragracingforum.net
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the "Settings" menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks
What's New in Version 1.6.6
- Pro League disqualification fixed
- Enabled Mechanic Assistance now visible in the race
- Car rendering issues fixed for 3rd gen devices
Used to be 5 stars
I like that the pro league bug was fixed but I hate that every single car now has stupid white stripes on the side...EVERY car and you can't get rid of it...that's not realistic...and on most looks downright terrible. You can click no decal all you want but the stripes remain and was automatically added to every car in my garage as well...now my cars look dumb...part of the appeal is to customize your paint job and rims..what good is that if you have to have every car look the same??? If I want a racing stripe and a solid color I should be able to buy two cars and make it that way with the decal feature...really ruined the experience of ownership for me!
Great game but it needs some work
It's very tough to progress in the career due to the cars leveling up so easily while upgrading. I've had to buy and resell cars over and over again just to finish one stage of the career and I thought I'd just skip the career but I need to use it to buy newer and better cars. But all in all this game is well developed and very fun to put time into. Feels great when you finally get a really fast car
Get this game
This is a wonderful game with nice graphics and you never have to spend amy real life money because u earn it so easily. The only Tiny downside is that sometimes u can't buy a car even though u have enough money. The cars are great, never lags and has only crashed once for me, and is overall a very fun and MUST GET game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 24, 2013
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Osauhing Creative Mobile
- © 2011 Creative Mobile OU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 500 Respect Points$0.99
- 2500 Respect Points$2.99
- 600 RP$1.99
- 5000 Respect Points$4.99
- 10000 Respect Points$7.99
- 2000 RP$5.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
- 5000 RP$12.99
- Infinite Respect Points$39.99
- 10000 RP$22.99