Drag&Show is the app used by salespeople and other presenters to introduce and share Powerpoints, websites, pdf and other files from the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
To show offline websites on your device, drag and drop the website directory structure on iTunes.
In the same way drag and drop your files through iTunes, Drag & Show automatically sorts files by the extension.
The app is able to show all the office file extensions, pdf, txt and rtf files, files audio and video.
Through AirPlay it is possible to show your content on monitors and projectors. It is possible to set the app with your corporate logo.
In only one app you have a documents viewer, a offline websites and html viewer, an audio and video player.
How to use Drag & Show?
1) Connect the iOs device to your computer
2) Open iTunes and click on you device (iPhone /iPad)
3) Click “App” on the menu and scroll down the page up to find “file sharing”
4) Select Drag & Show to view the app contents
5) Drag and drop the directories structure viewed on iTunes or on the root
6) Put your files on the drag & Drop directories
7) put your corporate logo on the directory “brand”
8) put your html files on the directory “Presentations” or on the root
8) drag and Drop the plenty directories on iTunes
9) Open drag & Drop on your device
To suggest the product improvements or to signal bugs, you can write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed a PDF bug.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.