■ An action RPG forged by humans and dragons
Dragalia Lost is a swipe-controlled action RPG about the bonds shared between humans and dragons. Conquer your enemies using an array of powerful attacks and special skills and even by transforming into a dragon yourself!
■ A tale of heroes, legends, and allies, together
Over 60 voiced characters are ready and waiting to aid your quest!
■ Music by DAOKO
Dragalia Lost features music by the Japanese artist DAOKO.
Her captivating musical score enhances the upbeat gaming experience!
* This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.
* Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
* May include advertising for Nintendo.
* You must be at least 13 years old to play this game.
Implemented bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to understand ~2 week use
Been playing game for about 2 weeks now since it came out. Game is very easy to play & levels through main story & the other daily special event quests are short & easy to go through. Allows the player to go through the game without being overloaded with a bunch tips unlike other RPG games that give you everything or most of their gameplay once you start playing. This game allows the player to slowly get a grasp of what they’re doing as they level up instead of after each level they complete. Their special daily bonuses that they give through the event quests makes you want to come back everyday without having to do TOO much grinding. Spending money on this game really is up to the person. The leveling up for characters is a lot slower than I’m used but makes the game more interesting as they don’t allow you level your characters max Right away, even with items. I would spend more money on the in app purchases now just cause how good the game is, but I would say someone should feel the game out for the first couple days before buying any in app purchase deals.
Overall is an amazing game with great content & allows the player to easily & steadily understand the game the more one plays it. & is also definitely not the type game where it is “Pay to Win.” Definitely more the type of game where they allow you to take time & give those who don’t have the luxury of playing for long periods of time w/ their daily bonuses.
First of all, absolutely love this game (hence the five star rating!) the game play is beautiful for a mobile game, there are so many things that you can do to keep entertained and on top of all of that IT IS NOT A PAY TO PLAY GAME. Nintendo has absolutely outdone themselves with this game, I actually wish it was on a console it’s so much fun to play! The story line is cute, touching, and there are so many back stories to every single character that you can easily get lost in the lore of the game. The game play is outstanding and there’s a co-op part so you can play with your friends or make new ones! I’m surprised by how well my phone plays the game with all the different actions that happen on the screen but it all goes through flawlessly.
The only criticism that I could possible think of for Dragalia lost is I wish it was easier to move around on the screen instead of specific arrows that point you in ever which way. It does make it difficult to turn towards a new enemy or move from place to place during a timed boss battle when you have to move quickly to kill everyone before time runs out.
Other than that I think this is a game for everyone. There’s battles, you can collect characters/dragons/cards, you can forge your own weapons and build your kingdom while playing with friends! Thank you Nintendo for the beautiful games to release!
Very Early Review
I’ve only played two chapters but wow! This game is pretty amazing! I’ve played a fair share of these types of rpg games but this one is very well made. The music is really catchy and fun. I love the unique walking screen at the main menu. The graphics are really good and the story is decent. I’m not much of a fan of the “cliche” fantasy plot in these games, but it does have some interesting element to it with the mysterious girl probably being the sister from the future. I have seen similar parallels to fire emblem heroes in which you must summon heroes and level them up. So far the plot reminds me of fire emblem awakening a bit so that’s a good thing. The gameplay feels very refreshing to me and I love moving my character smoothly across the screen with his friends following him behind. This game is super big so make sure that you got enough space to download. I didn’t realize that after you download the game you have to download all the chapters as well. So far the only real complaint I have about the game is the kinda “cliche plot” but that’s really more of a nitpick since I expect that type of plot in these types of games. I’ll probably write a better review later on when I’ve played the game more. It’s really cool that these two company’s collabed together. This is quite amazing and clean so far. Great job guys!
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 2.5 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Nintendo / Cygames
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner's Pack $7.99
- Welcome Pack $24.99
- 4200 Diamantiums $79.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.