Get documents done anywhere with Dragon Anywhere, professional-grade mobile dictation. Easily dictate documents of any length, edit, format and share them directly from your iPhone or iPad — whether visiting clients, a job site, or your local coffee shop.
- Fast and accurate dictation means you can dictate immediately with 99% accuracy right out of the gate.
- No time or length limits means you can speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length – from a business report to an entire book!
- Need to fill out forms from the road? Easily create form-based templates using Dragon Anywhere’s auto-texts feature and create and fill out forms, such as client in-take forms -all in the moment.
- Powerful customizations, like the ability to add your own custom words specific to your industry, means even better dictation accuracy as you create documents.
- Robust voice formatting and editing lets you select words and sentences for editing and deletion or voice navigate through fields of a report template, and apply common formatting like underline and bold.
- Need to share or work anywhere? Simply import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®.
- Sync with supported Dragon desktop solutions and work started on the road or in the field can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows.
Dragon Anywhere has your privacy in mind:
- All communication with the cloud is secured.
- The app does not access your personal information, such as your location or contacts.
- 1-week free trial converts to Monthly subscription. Monthly ($14.99) subscription; Annual ($149.99) subscription. Subscriptions charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of term unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- Terms of Service: http://www.nuance.com/for-business/by-product/dragon/dragon-anywhere/support#Terms_of_use
Fixed issues in Dragon Anywhere 1.72
Changing your password: Dragon Anywhere no longer unexpectedly closes when trying to change your password. To change your password while using Dragon Anywhere, use Settings>Change Password.
Ratings and Reviews
READ THIS for iPhone 7+ with iOS 10.3.3 thru 11.0.1
This app is absolutely fantastic! But there are some problems with subscribing from within the app downloaded from the App Store for the iPhone. This review applies to an iPhone 7+ running iOS 10.3.3 through 11.0 .1. I have no way of knowing whether this review is valid on any other iPhones or versions of IOS. If you download this app and press the Subscribe button, and subscribe from within the app, you will never get the app to work. This applies to iOS 10.3.3 through 11.0 .1. You must first set up your account at the Nuance website. And then download the app. I did it the wrong way during the last week of September 2017, and I wasted a great deal of time with the Nuance tech support and also Apple tech support. There is simply no other way to do it then first purchasing the trial from the Nuance website, or skip the trial and purchase the subscription right away, otherwise your life will be filled with incredible time wasting headaches and hassles. Besides that, this app is absolutely fantastic! Incidentally, there is no difference in price. But purchasing the subscription from Nuance offers the option of a yearly subscription that gives you 12 months for the price of 10.
Dragon is the real deal!
I almost never write reviews. But as someone who needs to use voice to text in my life I am extremely disappointed in Siri. I do frequently have to use technical terms but even when I don't it's scary to see the number of auto correct errors in makes. When I looked for an alternative voice to text program I can honestly say Dragon has turned out to be everything I dreamed it could. From the most technical jargon I use to the most basic speech has incredible capabilities and is easily trainable. You have both the option to indicate phonetically how it should sound and if that is not effective go into the vocabulary you've created special words hit the train button and I've yet to see it fail after one single pronunciation to train even complex words. This program is expensive relative to others but when you consider its incredible sophistication for me it is a game changer. While this review does not contain any real complicated language it was written by me on Dragon one attempt. I have no interest financially in this product and happen to be a physician and involved in pharmaceutical development.
An amazing example of just what technology can do!
I've been using this product for about six months. It still amazes me with its accuracy and the overall ease of use. I have only given it four stars because I really want them to find a better way to integrated into the rest of the iOS ecosystem. At present, it relies upon you copying text from the dictation notepad into the application you want to use. It does support sending email directly from within the application, but I haven't found that quite as convenient when you are replying to someone's email.
Leaving that aside – because a big part of that problem is just the rules which Apple enforces for application separation – I have to say that I find this product quite astounding. It has really changed the way I work. I travel with an iPad mini, and this allows me to work very productively without the need for any external keyboard.
If you think you would find this product interesting I recommend that you sign up for the trial. See how much you make use of it, and then decide whether it's worth the $15. That is what I did, and I then signed up for a years worth of service.
- Nuance Communications
- 64.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 Nuance Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dragon Anywhere $14.99
- Dragon Anywhere $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.