Get ready for the all-new Dragon Ball smartphone game that fans around the world have been waiting for! Battle it out in high quality 3D stages with character voicing! Enjoy 1 on 1 action against rival players from across the globe!
Works with: iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8, X; iPad Mini 4, Air 2, 2017, Pro.
Dragon Ball Legends DOES NOT support: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus; iPad Air, Mini 2, Mini 3, iPod Touch.
Card Action Battles with Intuitive Controls
- Easily control your favorite DB fighters.
- Unleash fierce combos and explosive special moves with the touch of a finger!
Worldwide Versus Battles
- Real-time battles against DB fans from around the world.
- Power up your own character and crush the competition!
- Play as the all new character designed by Akira Toriyama!
- Experience a new adventure with Goku and all your favorite characters.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more details.
Powered by "CRIWARE".
CRIWARE is a trademark of CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
- Fixed battle issues
- Fixed surrounding display issues
- Adjusted some of the UI
- Fixed various other bugs
* Check the in-game News for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game! But some restraints
This game is absolutely amazing and as a huge fan of all of the dragonball franchise this game is a huge step forwards for them. This game from its animations to its cars art is absolutely stunning for a free phone game, and it seems to be completely free to play with a very easy and fun system to farm stones for your next summon. The one downside is that I wish the game had more to offer from the start from instead of having one part of the story mission but to have one or two more parts to give players a lot more to work with. I believe this is a downside as I’ve already completely finished the main storyline in a single day and 100% it later that evening. Another problem is the restraint on your amount of stamina, this is a problem which I believe could be fixed if the idea from “dokkan battle” was reflected and used in this game as you run out of stamina quickly and cause the game to feel much slower and you are unable to level up your cards anymore. Also, at points when you use up all your refills it becomes impossible to play a game after game for storyline for the rest of the day which is very annoying. But something very great I thought was the free stamina to play matches with friends and other people, I just wish that the cards you used would level up during the fight so you would have other ways to level up your card. But all in all this game is amazing and could be so much better if small adjustments were to be made.
Legendary for mobile
Legends is legendary for mobile I actually want to read the story (the story way better then Dokkan imo) all the game lacks is unique team cause atm (and note I do understand cause the game is new we ain’t got powerful ppl yet ) almost everyone has the same teams and broly the only new character they added so far but it’s only been out for less then a month by atleast November or December I predict they will have it to the point where no two teams will be the same cause these guys are amazing not only are they adding DBZ but they got DB characters. , DBGT characters they haven’t added super yet (unless they did in the new update) we also have multiple universes we have hit , jiren , etc we also have fusions they added so many forms and stuff of characters we have every goku and vegeta up to goku vs Frieza I assume spirit bomb goku is Frieza saga but in closing the possibilities are endless and they are delivering . I hope we get ssj shallot or get costumes of different super saiyans for him . What I don’t want tho is upgrading characters to different characters like I don’t want you to have a goku then be able to make him into super saiyan goku cause then it doesn’t make the card unique and then the ppl who pay to win gonna have dumb strong people I also like it doesn’t matter how much you pay without faith , consistency and hard work you ain’t gonna get better
This is by far the most incredible Drangonball Z game for mobile I’ve ever played or seen and I’ve been waiting for a new game that I would actually like to come out in the App Store and finally the ultimate Dragonball Z game is here it’s got absolutely stunning graphics and smooth gameplay and an awesome roster of characters to obtain my only issue with the game is the fact that there’s no offline game mode it would be absolutely fantastic if it had something like an offline verses mode where you have the ability to continue using the characters you’ve already obtained from online play and use other characters that haven’t been obtained yet kind of like a try them before you find them deal, also please make this game compatible with my iPhone 5s before I get a notification telling me I can’t play anymore because I’ve already got one of my favorite characters obtained plus two - three hours of gameplay and it truly blow not being able to play this epic game ever again especially after getting as far as I have with the obtained characters and storyline but seriously please make this compatible with iPhone 5s and create like an offline mode add-on or something please guys I really want to be able to give and show my support for this work of art that is Drangonball Legends.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- 172.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©BIRD STUDIO / SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chrono Crystal G $0.99
- Chrono Crystal P $7.99
- Chrono Crystal J $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.