Extraordinary graphics RPG *Dragon Blaze*
You're the only one who can solve the mystery about this never ending war!
Get ready to go on an adventure in Dragon Blaze.
* High quality RPG with an intriguing storyline!
- The way to solving the mystery of the never ending war is full of danger.
- Boden's descendant, you are the only one who can save this world.
* Splendid graphics and unique effects!
- Enjoy Dragon Blaze's amazing graphics.
* Enjoy the fun of collecting hundreds of allies.
- Make the characters from the stories into your own allies.
- Travel with powerful allies.
* Leveling up your party is easy!
- Challenge combined dungeons to level up quicker!
- Try different formations and party effects.
* An easy-to-enjoy auto battle system!
- Be victorious by using auto battles and AUTO HELP to summon helpers.
- Use the auto retry system to enjoy a more comfortable gameplay.
▶Required Permission Guidelines
When using the app, we may ask permissions for access to provide the following services.
- Camera: The permission is required to capture profile image for HIVE members.
- Contacts: The permission is required to find friend list for HIVE members.
- Photos: The permission is required to change profile image, save/load game screen and etc.
※ Even if you do not allow optional permission, you will still have the privilege to use the service excluding features related to optional permission.
After allowing permissions, you can reset or deny permissions as follows:
- Settings>Privacy>Permissions>Allow or deny permissions
** This game is available in English.
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/bridge/gamevil.html
2 New Overlord Allies (Siegfried, Seez)
New World Boss - Two-Faced Janus
Revamped Title System
Ratings and Reviews
Pay 2 Win
I’ve been playing this since first launch. The game used to be fun, but it’s been getting worse. First off, the story is all over the place. Not even worth reading through the dialogue in game. It made sense in the beginning because Deathcrown transforms into a Dragon. Then they introduced Dragon Busters which is basically giant robots. Then they removed it. Now we got a giant robot to fight alien monsters. Now these overlords from outer space join the story. It went from a typical RPG theme to Power Rangers and Guardians of the Galaxy type of nonsense. There’s a lot of different modes in the game, but it’s gotten to the point where unless you can spend AT LEAST $99 a month for a package you won’t make any progress unless they give stuff away. I haven’t been able to make any progress in the game since the overlords were introduced and I’ve got tons of resources since I been playing long. But now it’s just too ridiculous. The drop rates are horrible. The only people able to enjoy this game are people who got deep pockets. No progress unless you buy an expensive pack. Better to find another game than waste time here. Don’t expect help from customer service either. The only time they help is if 100 people are having the same issue as you. There’s always an emergency maintenance here, because developers are crap. Updates are rushed. No time to enjoy any features unless you pay to get ahead of the updates.
I get sick of it easily
I’ve been playing since the beginning when they had only the first chapter, and it’s so hard to keep up with everything and everyone. There is such a difference in power between people. I was a dedicated player, and hey, maybe I’m not the best. I get that. But the difference in power with other players is just way too much. Also, when you finally get stable footing in the game, they have an update that changes the whole game. Sure enough, everyone already has the max level, best gear, and the best heroes that didn’t even exist seconds before. I’ve tried all of the leveling tips and tricks, and it just doesn’t seem like you can get anywhere unless you play the game 24/7 or have immense amounts of money. Not to mention the story, it’s so useless and it just doesn’t make sense anymore. Every character evolves in every other update, and it’s very frustrating. You need to do a scavenger hunt every time they add more heroes unless you want your formerly OP character to get demolished. I spent so much effort to get up to speed with everyone else, but it always ends up with me wasting my time on a character that isn’t as good as the one they just pulled outta nowhere. Not only that, but I recently got one of my friends to play, and they just gave a brand new player a whole set of good characters that are fully enhanced! It takes me MONTHS to get in that position, yet they get it all by playing a tutorial. GREAT.
So why am I giving it four? Something so silly, in fact, that I have no actual idea why they don’t fix it: The hiding of gifts behind seasonal blind boxes. Last month it was Fairy Horesh Gifts, and this month it’s Easter Eggs. Why am I having a tantrum worth a whole star, you might well ask. After all, these gifts—three of them a day!!—are free! Free is better than nothing, right? Maybe, depending on how you look at it. Right now, my inventory of shoes and raid tickets is full. One of those items is a potential drop from these Easter Eggs, and until I make enough room, I can’t open ANY Easter Eggs. This wouldn’t be a(s much of a) problem if the game would tell me how many of either of these I need to use up in order to make enough room. But considering that sometimes the game will drop 600 shoes or tickets at a time, I’m more willing to play almost not at all than I am willing to use up that many fuel items with no promise that even that will be enough. Either make these blind boxes a little less blind in the ways I’ve outlined above, or keep the dent in my score for this game.
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © GAMEVIL Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- smart package 9 $9.99
- 16000 ruby $99.99
- smart package 8 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.