Ready to take on the hottest battle game and to train fire-breathing dragons to your will? Are you the one to claim the title of top Dragon Master in the world? Build your city, and prove your might!
Build a Dragon City on floating islands and fill it with farms, habitats, buildings… and dragons! Collect and train your cute babies and evolve them into impressive battle beasts that will defend you in the PvP Arenas!
Join forces with other Dragon Masters in Alliances, interact in the chat, participate in Alliance events, and unlock exclusive rewards.
Combine dragons of Fire, Nature, War, Legend, and lots of other elements to hatch rare hybrids and expand your collection. You can also obtain dragons from exclusive events!
- Complete the Dragon Book! There are over 500 dragons to breed and collect to make your city grow!
- New dragons join the game every week through breeding events and special islands.
- Enjoy the adventure at the Dragon Quests and play against other Masters in the PvP Arenas to collect exclusive dragons, claim Warrior’s Chests, and climb up the leaderboards!
- Summon dragons from a magical world at the Tree Of Life and try their skills.
- Collect Orbs and empower your dragons: You'll see how their strength in battle grows!
- Unlock advanced features like the Ancient World and the Guardian Dragons.
- Be social: Join Alliances to play and battle with other masters, chat with them, collaborate in Alliance Races, and open Alliance Chests.
- Log in with Facebook to save your game and play on all your devices - That way you can take your baby dragons everywhere.
There are over 80 million Dragon Masters. What are you waiting for? Join the battle: Build your city today!
If you already love our game… Drop us a nice review :)
Dragon City is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-app items with real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings.
Follow our game on Twitter: @DragonCityGame
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DragonCity
Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonCityChannel
Check out other cool games by the creators of Dragon City: Monster Legends and World Chef!
Love is in the air in Dragon City!
- With the new Breeding Event Island, you can check out all the new, exclusive breeding combinations that are available for a limited time only!
- You asked and we delivered: There’s even more extra space for your dragons and habitats with the new Marvel Island. Unlock it and get special chests and amazing rewards.
- We’ve also done some polishing to keep everything as stunning as the new features!
Ratings and Reviews
If you’ve ever dreamed of ruling your own fantasy world populated with scaly serpents and other mythical beasties, Dragon City is a treasure trove. It’s delightfully satisfying to breed, hatch, and raise dragons with an array of elemental abilities, and then enter them in Pokémon-style battles against friends or exciting league tournaments. If you’re a more peaceful dragon-lord in search of relaxation, simply clear land, build habitats, and develop enough farms to feed your ever-growing population of wily wyverns.
This is a great, addictive game, and SocialPoint is often coming up with new additions, challenges, and dragons. My only complaints are the ads, ancient world crystal upgrading, and the difficulty of breeding certain dragons. I’ll start with the adds. I get having a “watch videos here and get rewards” button. But I wish ads didn’t pop up in the middle of the game unnecessarily. Simple as that. Next, Ancient World crystal upgrading. Too slow. I calculated that it would take 40 minutes to convert my 806 Raw Rubies into Clear Rubies. 40 minutes. FORTY MINUTES!! I wish there was a “Create Max” button that would upgrade as many Rubies as possible with just one click of a button. It wouldn’t even be difficult to program. Finally, the breeding problems (which may or may not be intentional). When trying to breed certain type combinations such as Nature-Electric, Fire-Ice, or Terra-Metal, it wouldn’t let me breed them. If I tap the Nature Dragon, the Electric Dragon icon would turn whitish as if it were busy(this not letting me select it)... But ONLY when the Nature Dragon was selected! I had similar problems with other type combinations as well. And also, some specific dragons seem very hard to get. For example, when I breed Terra and Electric dragons, I always get a Star Dragon or a Sky Dragon, and never a Chameleon Dragon. So how, must I ask, do I obtain a Chameleon Dragon? With that, I take my leave.
Thanks for reading!
Great game but there’s a few fixes to make...
It’s so addictive and I love all the dragons you can make. I hope I can breed the friendship and electric dragon to make the high tech dragon! Once it hatches, I’ll update the review on here. Some problems though is that some of the dragons I can’t see in the dragon book and I like browsing it while I’m waiting for food or an egg to hatch and lots of things are really expensive like land, upgrades, digging rocks, finding pieces of the castle, and a whole lot of other things. A minor glitch in the game is every time I view the venom dragon in the dragon book, it’s tail always comes off and sorta drops below where it’s supposed to be. I know the game is supposed to be a challenge but plz, it’s too expensive. If you were to make getting gems easier like putting them on dragons to-do list with the gold or putting a bunch of them in rewards or prizes, that would be awesome! Another not-so-great thing is that every time I go to the Coliseum to battle, I always have to wait to do every battle. If I didn’t, it might be better if we could just do battles when we want because I usually wait to but my dragons to battle in the terra cup because by dragons are only lvl 7-8 right now and the dragons I’m battling are lvl 10 so it might get hard and we have to feed our dragons. It takes an hour for my battles to reload. Plz fix these! Thank you!🐉😽
- Social Point
- 178.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Socialpoint
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $1.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Vessel of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.