Dragon Coins: a Coin Dozer RPG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
COIN DROPPING ACTION, MONSTER-COLLECTING FUN!
Dragon Coins is a FREE monster-collection game with a fun arcade twist. Epic adventure awaits as you battle enemies, collect unique monsters and become a coin dropping master!
MASTER THE DROP!
Charge your monsters up for attack by dropping coins on the moving platform! Push coins off the edge and watch them attack! Lead your team to victory as you master the art of coin dropping.
COLLECT AWESOME MONSTERS!
Assemble your team from 100’s of unique and powerful monsters. Win monsters in battle or use the summoning box for a chance at getting Ultra-Rare creatures.
MAKE YOUR MONSTERS POWERFUL!
Evolve your monsters with coins won in battle! Unlock the true potential of your favorite monsters by combining them with other monsters.
•Arcade coin dozer fun
•100’s of unique monsters to collect and battle
•Monster evolution and fusion
•Special monster powers
•Tons of missions and enemies to fight
Note: A network connection is required to play. Dragon Coins is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
What's New in Version 2.1.16
Thanks for playing Dragon Coins! This update includes:
• Hundreds of new monsters - watch for them in upcoming Summon chests!
• A new mission background exclusive to the Arena.
• Fixes to ensure skills function correctly in the Arena, including Last Resort, Greed, Encore.
• Updates to some skill names and descriptions to clarify their actions, including Ejector and Leech.
• The Clear button on the Arena Team menu no longer clears your entire team - it only clears the current round.
• Fixed a bug where evolving a monster removed it from your Arena team.
• Fixed several bugs that could cause the Arena tutorial to freeze.
• Other bug fixes and UI improvements.
Gotta catch em a- oh wait
Fun game, with a decent balance of FTP and IAP. Buying upgrades isn't required to get a solid gameplay experience, and a good player can succeed at free to play. Upper tier monsters are available to everyone in ranked events (which happen too often IMO).
Gameplay gets repetitive after a while, but there's enough here to keep you busy for a good while.
The artwork is pretty good, too.
It plays very well on a 4s, but 4G iPods struggle.
Very Possible to Rank High as a FTP
Just don't expect to come into the game and immediately start ranking top 10 in a month like some other reviewers.
If you are going to drop some cash on the game, the Rainbow Chest is your worst option. Best options are increasing your monster slots, and buying courage and stamina potions. Starter bundle is a good option.
I'm primarily a FTP, routinely ranking top 5-10 and I've never used money to try and get better monsters.
Just a little suggestion..
I enjoyed this game a lot, but wouldn't be nice if there are few upgrades such as:
1. Daily login.
From the day 20 something, the only rewards being offered are only 1000 gold coins and occasionally magic futilize. I think higher amount of gold coins and friend coins are better.
2. The stamina should be added at least 3 on each level up. Being able to play only 5 times before the stamina run out is not cool, especially with that long charging time.
3. The fever time should be longer than 20 minutes. To think that I spent 3 hours of charging up the gauge with 3 stamina booster, 20 mins of fever time is totally not worth it.
Great game otherwise!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 2.1.16
- Size: 98.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sega America
- © SEGA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins$1.99
- Starter Bundle$4.99
- Sack of Coins$9.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Box of Coins$14.99
- Pile of Coins$2.99
- Chest of Coins$24.99
- Trunk of Coins$49.99
- Stash of Coins$99.99