Dragon Go Client
By Justin Weiss
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dragon Go Client is the easiest way to play Go on the Dragon Go Server from your iPhone!
The Dragon Go Server (http://www.dragongoserver.net) is a place where people around the world can get together and play the game of Go. Dragon Go Client is the fast, simple way to catch up on your games on the iPhone.
* Start and join games with other Dragon Go Server players
* See the games that are awaiting your move
* Tap-to-zoom makes it simple to play the right move, every time
* Play full games of Go, from placing handicap stones to scoring
* Read, write, and respond to messages from opponents all over the world
What's New in Version 2.0.2
* Fixed a text bug while creating a new game.
* Fixed a bug that could keep "Your Move" from automatically reloading.
* Fixed some bugs that occurred while posting new games.
* Get notified when it's your turn in a game.
* iPhone 5 full screen support. No more black bars!
* Review your active games, even when it's not your turn.
* Navigate back and forth through all the moves in a game.
* Analyze your games in other Go apps, like SmartGo Kifu and Panda-Tetsuki.
* Much faster across the board.
* Many, many bug fixes.
This app works great, very nicely executed. It makes for more frequent moves due to the "on-hand-ness" of the mobile device. I would like only one added feature, that of a selectable tone for notification. A small concern, to be sure. Five stars, of course.
a DGS client!
This app is great, much easier than the web interface. It's limited to playing or joining games, but notifies you when you have a game waiting, which is really convenient.
This app and dragon go service is excellent. I really enjoy long term plays with this. There is enough time to think a next move.