Join the fight to bring dragons back!
Five years have passed since the fall of the Dragon Lords left the world in chaos. Dragons are nowhere to be found, and divided kingdoms are fighting for dominance. But hope remains. Unite the kingdoms, reopen the dragon portal, and become the next Dragon Lord!
Dragon Lords 2 is the sequel to the popular strategy MMO. Built using a brand new game engine, with many features streamlined and expanded upon, Dragon Lords 2 offers countless hours of entertainment, allowing players to meet new friends and allies, and compete against other players from around the world.
- Six playable races, from the proud Dwarves to the vile Dark Elves, each with distinct champions and units
- Engage in deep, multi-layered, strategic PvP
- Forge alliances and trade with other players
- Build dozens of buildings, each with unique upgrade paths
- Learn from five schools of magic, offering devastating offensive spells and powerful support
- Strengthen your kingdom with research and alchemy
- Develop your champions with deep, RPG-like mechanics
Important: the game requires an internet connection to play.
The game is entirely free to play, though it offers optional in-game purchases.
Bug fix & UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great indie game!
Based on teamwork and economy! Def very strategic and fun. Nothing like it out there!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
Game has lost its developer for months now. Waste of time to download a stagnant game. No more updates and no player base.
Probably a waste of time
Game play is clunky and slow. Large pieces of the game not even installed yet but you won't know that until you invest a fair amount of time and probably some money like I did. Battles are slow with no random element. Constant raids are common and you can't usually raid them back because they get protection from being raided. Hero set up could be cool but point assignment is not easy to understand and effects are very slow to build.
This game will end up the same way the first one did. With older players running multiple accounts, transferring resources to other accounts, exploiting loopholes in rules to achieve goals and admin will turn a blind eye to almost all of it.
Plenty of other games I would rather spend my time and money on.
- Mighty Dragon Studios
- 170.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2011-2016 Mighty Dragon Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Gondor's Gift $4.99
- Gondor's Tribute $49.99
- Merchant Coffer $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.