""Dragon Mania Legends is for anyone that wants their very own pet dragon, which is obviously everyone…"" – Gamezebo
Hundreds of dragons are waiting for you to build them a home, take care of them and help them grow from cute little hatchlings into powerful warriors.
WELCOME TO DRAGOLANDIA
- Dragons have never looked this good! Eye-popping visuals make the diverse islands and inhabitants of Dragolandia come to life.
- Your pets appreciate attention; feed them, cuddle them and care for them to receive extra gold and special bonuses.
- Never run out of cute, scaly friends with more than 350 unique species you can breed and add to your dragon collection.
ALWAYS A NEW ADVENTURE
- Take your dragons on a journey across the land! Reach higher and higher leagues as your collection and skills improve with each new battle!
- Seasonal events and special quests are added with each update, so you never run out of things to do.
- Show ‘em who’s boss! Take on your opponents in the Arena to collect awesome prizes!
THE POWER OF CLANS
- Make friends, visit their islands and exchange gifts.
- Be the Clan with a Plan! Use the Clan Chat to devise group strategy, or just discuss what you’ve been up to.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Forum : http://gmlft.co/DMLForum_
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Get ready to investigate the mysterious ruins floating above Dragolandia!
- Embark on a heart-pounding adventure spanning multiple epic locations as you explore the strange realm of the Northern Divines on a quest to reach Odin’s Lair!
- Meet never-before-seen dragons along the way, such as the trickster Loki Dragon, the ferocious Fenrir Dragon and, of course, the Odin Dragon himself!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent game to exercise your memory
DML is really 6 games in one which you play simultaneously. There is conquering the campaign map, the clan events, the Arena Battles, Enchantment League, the dungeon, and dragon breading. Oh yes, there are also special events which you can participle in such as the castle and calendar events, along with others. Participating in these events helps to win powers and tokens which makes your dragons stronger and allows you to better compete in the other concurrent events. Timing and the use of math is important to optimize your game play. Often there is more than one path to accomplish a goal but some math skills are required to figure out which ones will cost the least jewels and game coins. And you can always just breed your dragons, some of which are cute and others scary. There are far too many dragons to get them all and DML makes new ones all the time. Some of the best cost a lot of $$$. But the vast majority are free. Remember if someone buys a top dragon which is just a little bit stronger, this is what funds the game for everyone else. For me, it is a great exercise in memory to remember the sequence of play needed between the concurrent games to allow for maximum rewards while spending minimal resources. It is also a great activity to do with your grand children.
First of all, I'd like to say this is an amazing game. Well done! But I think there are a few things that could be changed and added to improve gameplay. Such as the ability to sell element temples. I recently bought a fire temple thinking that if I decided I didn't like it I could just sell it. But I can't, I have no use for it and now it's taking up space. I also think that you should create egg storage. So say that your dragons just finished breeding, but you don't want to hatch that egg right away. Well, you could put it in storage and hatch the egg when you want. Because I find it very annoying that I am forced to hatch the egg right away which can sometimes take eleven hours or more. And here is another thing, there are way too many ads. In my opinion it's very annoying to see an ad pop up as soon as you exit somewhere. Because what happens is I click the ad on accident and it takes me to the download page.
And my final idea is being able to gift or sell dragons you own to other players of the game. I think this would be great because some people don't like some of the dragons they have, but they don't want to sell them. These are some changes and adds I'd like to see in the future.
A fun game with a big problem
DML is a very fun and interesting game in concept, it has a lot of content to keep an average player like myself interested. I’ve had this game for a very long time and I’ve just recently re-downloaded it. While it’s just as fun as I remembered, there’s a big underlying problem with it that I’ve noticed since getting back into it.
This game is almost entirely pay-to-win. While I’ve gotten pretty far into DML without making a ton of in-app purchases (I’ve maybe purchased ~$5 worth of in-game items in the time that I’ve had it, mind you I’ve had this game since it’s early ages), it is absolutely clear that a good portion of the game’s enjoyment requires real-money purchases. From excruciatingly long wait times for dragon eggs to hatch, portal energy to come back, food to be harvested, etc... this game relies greatly on using and buying premium currency/perks in order to enjoy its content for more than 15 minutes every 2 or so hours. I honestly think this game would be a LOT better if wait times for certain things (especially for food harvesting) were lowered and adjusted. It takes a lot of patience to get far in this game, and that causes players to loose interest quickly.
Yes, DML is a definite great game. However it could be a lot better if the reliance on in-game purchases and premium perks (VIP tickets and gems) was lowered.
- 157.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Massive Sack of Gems $3.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Big Pile of Gems $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.