Dragon Mania Legends
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Dragon Mania Legends is for anyone that wants their very own pet dragon, which is obviously everyone…" – Gamezebo
Hundreds of dragons are waiting for you to build them a home, take care of them and help them grow from cute little hatchlings into powerful warriors.
WELCOME TO DRAGOLANDIA
- Dragons have never looked this good! Eye-popping visuals make the diverse islands and inhabitants of Dragolandia come to life.
- Your pets appreciate attention; feed them, cuddle them and care for them to receive extra gold and special bonuses.
- Never run out of cute, scaly friends with more than 350 unique species you can breed and add to your dragon collection.
ALWAYS A NEW ADVENTURE
- Take your dragons on a journey across the land! Reach higher and higher leagues as your collection and skills improve with each new battle!
- Seasonal events and special quests are added with each update, so you never run out of things to do.
- Show ‘em who’s boss! Take on your opponents in the Arena to collect awesome prizes!
THE POWER OF CLANS
- Make friends, visit their islands and exchange gifts.
- Be the Clan with a Plan! Use the Clan Chat to devise group strategy, or just discuss what you’ve been up to.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Forum : http://gmlft.co/DMLForum_
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Gather ‘round your Spruce Dragon and check out what’s new in this year’s Winter Update:
- All-new winter-themed dragons to collect.
- Enjoy our biggest December yet with events spanning the whole month!
- We're celebrating the season of giving: Receive a gift each day you log in, and don’t forget about the special prize waiting at the end of the month.
- Try out AR! Bring your dragons into the real world and take pictures with them in any setting of your choosing. For compatibility info, please check our store page!
Excellent game to exercise your memory
DML is really 6 games in one which you play simultaneously. There is conquering the campaign map, the clan events, the Arena Battles, Enchantment League, the dungeon, and dragon breading. Oh yes, there are also special events which you can participle in such as the castle and calendar events, along with others. Participating in these events helps to win powers and tokens which makes your dragons stronger and allows you to better compete in the other concurrent events. Timing and the use of math is important to optimize your game play. Often there is more than one path to accomplish a goal but some math skills are required to figure out which ones will cost the least jewels and game coins. And you can always just breed your dragons, some of which are cute and others scary. There are far too many dragons to get them all and DML makes new ones all the time. Some of the best cost a lot of $$$. But the vast majority are free. Remember if someone buys a top dragon which is just a little bit stronger, this is what funds the game for everyone else. For me, it is a great exercise in memory to remember the sequence of play needed between the concurrent games to allow for maximum rewards while spending minimal resources. It is also a great activity to do with your grand children.
This game is adorable, user friendly and fun. It has exactly the right elements in it to keep you interested and for those people who like to collect things, it’s got a huge variety of dragons that are both creative and unique. The only downside is that things are EXTREMELY expensive. I’ve wanted to buy things with gems before but when I saw how many gems extra things costed, that right there was enough to make me decide against it. Then on top of that how much gems cost to buy? Absolutely ridiculous. Why would I spend 50$ on gems to buy 3000 gems for a single dragon? Maybe 5$. Maybe 300 gems. It’s a virtual game. I’m not dropping 50$. So all in all I gave this game a 4 out of 5 stars because it’s a super fun, unique, adorable game but it’s way too expensive.
I’m really love this game but every 6-8 hours, when I open the app, or something I’m always having to download content! It’s gotten quite annoying. I don’t know if anyone else has this problem, but if you know what’s going on, please help! I don’t mind if the download content thing happens like every 3-4 days, but happening every 6-8 hours I open the app, it’s always having to download content. And again, if you know what’s going on, please help!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 140 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Massive Sack of Gems$3.99
- Bucket of Gems$9.99
- Big Pile of Gems$0.99
- Chest Full of Gems$19.99
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Welcome Pack!$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Diamond Card!$9.99
- Island Full of Gems$99.99
- Cave Full of Gems$49.99