The best game of Capture Dragons of the world ! Make your team of dragons , battle with them and make them evolve!
Capture dragons, form your team carefully choosing among the more than 324 combinations of types of dragons, fight with them , and bring them to grow and evolve to become the best dragons coach in the world!
- More than 160 dragons to hunt , train and evolve.
- 30 Areas to explore unique worlds , discover from the deepest valley to the most isolated island .
- 300 Items to equip your dragons .
- Fight with players from all the world with our multiplayer mode.
- More than 324 possible types of dragons , 18 basic dragons types .
- Capture the dragons using Dragon Orbs .
- Defeat Cryoniss and Acolytes before they destroy the world , in an epic story .
- Complete over 60 extra secondary stories for fantastic prizes .
- TOTALLY FREE .
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot of polishing
Not a great game. There are plenty of glitches that could be easily fixed, and just as many typos; sometimes a status effect transfers to another monster in the opponents lineup, the power points of attacks are inconsistent, there are visual cut offs in the map as well as invisible obstacles, after being in a fight your character sometimes gets teleported to where you were earlier in the map and you have to redo the fight... The list is endless. There are so many problems with this game that I cannot even recount them all here. I'd call it a good idea if it wasn't such a blatant ripoff of Pokemon.
Has great potencial
So far its been a great game. No bugs have appeared and the first appearance change id free. The thing that that i dont like about the game is that it requires gems to do most of the best parts of the game and i think that was a dick move from the creators. Its not appealing that the game is practically based off on ingame purchases . Other than that the only other thing i ask to take into consideration are the sprites. There not bad but they could use a bit of work
Great Pokemon like game but
I wish you'd show me how to switch out monster. It seems like everytime my 1st monster faint I can't switch out! It's annoying beause I want my new monster to level up. If anyone on the review tell me that would be great. I'd wish this game would show people how to play in the very begging.
- TIKTAK GAMES SL
- 165.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-2014 TIKTAK GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- 33 Diamonds on Magic Dragon $0.99
- 127 Diamonds on Magic Dragon $3.99
- 341 Diamonds on Magic Dragon $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.