By Storm8 Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hatch, raise, and breed over 500 Dragons on magical islands! Raise a village of dragons from babies to epic adults and breed them to discover new species!
Become the best Dragon Caretaker - you can be the first to discover the ultra rare Diamond Dragon!
- COLLECT strong, mysterious, and fun dragons from over 20 species! Each dragon moves with a lively, and sometimes quirky, personality!
- BREED different dragon types to hatch new hybrid dragon eggs! Can you DISCOVER the rare dragons from each color combination?
- BATTLE your dragons to win awesome prizes and compete in Tournaments!
- GROW magical food on farms to feed your dragons. Then watch them grow and evolve through 4 unique stages!
- WIN new dragon eggs, habitats and decorations through monthly World Events with bonus community prizes!
- DECORATE your islands with colorful habitats, castle towers, flowers, and more!
- Stunning graphics, animations, and sounds bring your dragon city to life!
- Invite your Facebook or Storm8 friends to play with you. Gift GOLD and help each other raise dragons!
- New dragons and events released weekly!
Dragon Story is the BEST dragon game for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with more Dragons than anyone else!
Which dragons will become your favorite? Mighty Fire Dragons, whimsical Air Dragons, mysterious Magic Dragons and many more await you in Dragon Story!
Dragon Story is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Dragon Story is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Dragon Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- NEW Dragon type discovered - expands your horizons with the new Mystic Map Cartographer Dragon
- Take your dragons to the movies - earn awesome rewards by watching fun videos!
- Celebrate October with awesome Halloween themed dragons and events!
- Battle against spooky monsters in the tournaments - you might win the new Black Cat Dragon!
Great game once you get into the flow of it
First off, completely ignore reviews like "Senseless" by Luque2, he/she has no idea of the mechanics of the game. Breeding can produce dragons of different colors because there is a "color splitting" system that creates more possibilities for breeding, the Dragon Story Wikia is a great resource for everything he/she was wrong about... Battle arena mechanics are similar in that the colors of the opponent determine what dragon to use, levels aren't as important, and surely aren't the ONLY factor(I've beat lvl 10's with level 3's)... Quests aren't suppose be 100% effective, would make certain parts of the game far too easy/quick. Just like other games of this nature, randomness is what drives it. Could spend weeks, months or just a couple attempts to get the dragon you want. Overall I'm loving the game, coming over from DragonVale it took some getting used to, but it's worth the time. Also plenty of events and limited dragons to keep you coming back.
Minor suggestions :)
Fun game. It would be great to be able to expand easier. It would also be great if the dragons value to sell was the same as purchased cost. Thanks for making a fun game. It would also be nice to have an easier way to add friends. I play most days. I had to learn the hard way to ensure a hard shut down after each play, because I lost assets due to what seem to be ongoing sync problems. I find the forums very helpful. I also find support to be unhelpful, and even condescending, especially as it comes to restoring anything lost during the games sync problems. I like the special quests, battle arena, and storybook adventures. I have failed multiple times to mine enough for a dragon, that seems to take too much time doing the same thing over and over and mining gets boring fast for me. It would be nice to have an option to convert all mined prices left over to the next dragon. Thanks for reading and thanks for building a great game.
Love the game
I've been playing well over a year. I am so excited that you finally allowed us to go past level 150. Thank you. Thank you also for allowing us to expand again. I know it must be hard to create a game not knowing what its future holds. I like the fact that I don't HAVE to spend real money. Don't like the fact that I cannot send more thank 3 other players gold. But realize if we received more, we might not pay real cash for it. But since I cannot... Since you closed the expansion side of my mine, I'm confused. I know loose all those chances after breeding & hatching. So, for those of us who no longer have that feature, could you either allow that credit to go to the "mine for dragon" side? Or at least a portion of it. Thank you for creating this game. Keep the good ideas coming. And maybe only 1 tourney a month. Lol
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 74.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Storm8 Studios LLC
- © 2015 Storm8 Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gold$4.99
- Bowl of Gold$9.99
- Handful of Gold$0.99
- Chest of Gold$19.99
- Chest of Gold$13.99
- Sack of Gold$3.99
- Bowl of Gold$6.99
- Sack of Gold$4.99
- Starter Pack$0.99
- Starter Pack$14.99