By Wispsoft Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy casual RPG game, Dragon Tower right now!
● Game Features
- Defeating the Tower’s guardians and Conquering the Dragon Tower.
- Strengthening your character, by putting on upgraded equipments.
- Enhancing your items by refining them.
- Using character’s skills to solve your way more easily.
● Game Mode
Story Mode : Climbing up the Tower to the 100th floor following scenario.
Hard Mode : Encounter stronger monsters and gain better equipments.
Challenge Mode : Unlimited numbers of Floors to test out the limit of your character’s ability.
● 100-story tower with much more content to enjoy.
-Challenge yourself how much you can get higher.
-Complete your collection.( over 400 items, 80 monster )
-Accomplish various achievements during game play.
-Through a ranking system, you can compete with others.
● Convenient interface
- Dragon Tower is Non-Real-Time RPG. Can enjoy it casually.
- Designed with a vertical screen, which is easy to play with only one hand.
- Paid items cannot be refunded, so please make sure of your order before payment.
- This game does not store data on server. When deleted, the game data can’t be restored.
- Regarding Errors / payment / bug-related questions, please contact us by e-mail.
● Support Contact Info
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hompage http://www.wispsoft.com
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/wispsoft
What's New in Version 1.0.11
Minor bug fixed.
I play several games on my iPhone. But this one is my favorite. It's a dungeon crawler. And there's always progression. I rarely give out 5 stars, but this game deserves it. The game is flawless. I'm on floor 76 and not one single crash. < iPhone 4S, current IOS> Not sure why others complain about stability. Maybe they need to do a restore? I also like the fact that I haven't been asked to rate the game. Some games repeatedly ask, and I lower my ratings because of it. This is a great game to kill time.
2 enhancement requests:
A confirmation on the sell button OR a way to buy back an item accident.
A confirmation on the destroy button or make it so you actually have drag on to it to trash. Too many times I hit this as buttons are too small on the phone.
All the reviews below are correct depending on your personality/game style/etc.
I liked this game and recommend it to those who want a simple crawler **that will take time** to beat.
As others have commented
-you character doesn't level up stat-wise. But by finding potions you can increase hit-points and you level-up (improve) gear to be stronger, faster, etc.
-repetitive. Yeah. Gets that way. If you like the stubborn slog and slow improvement until you can finally beat a boss- you may like this. If not, this is prob'ly not your cup of tea.
Took me days to beat it and I enjoyed doing it overall. After you beat it you can replay on with it at a harder setting. For me, once was enough... But it was fun while it lasted, so 4 stars.
One of the best RPGs in the App Store
Every singe rpg is always the same thing. There's groups of them.
There's the stupid card games,
There's the zenonia type where you walk around slashing stuff,
And there the weird build you town and get resources ones.
All of these are are poorly category-sized. Zenonia is a hack-N-slash rpg.
The card ones… I'm not even sure what those unearthly things are.
And the build your own town castle thing is just stupid. you can't type in one thing on the App Store with out one of those games popping up. But this game has put the meaning if rpg and put it in the App Store. This is a real rpg. It's old school. You guys/girls did a very good job at this. I'm addicted.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 29, 2012
- Version: 1.0.11
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Wispsoft Co., Ltd.
- © Wispsoft Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Star x 10$0.99
- Star x 52$3.99
- Star x 120$7.99
- Star x 22$1.99