Dragon Village is a Dragon fighting, breeding, crossbreeding game with fun City Builder gameplay.
Start a magical tour with mystical dragons. Imagine a village full of amazing dragons where you can feed train and take the dragons to the battlefield!
~ COLLECT mystifying, strong, and amusing dragons from over 12 elements! Each of the dragons has unique personality, unique magical powers and unique skills.
~ CROSSBREED your dragons in the breeding lab and create a new dragon!
~ FARM delicious food in the food farm and FEED them to your dragons!
~ BATTLE with your enemies and unlock new items!
~ SHARE your own village, full of magical dragons with your friends and help each other with gifts.
- Free to play!
- Cool graphics!
- A wide range of exciting dragons.
-Evolve your Dragons into epic form and explore an exciting world!
-Play with friends using Facebook and Game Center in Social area!
-Custom elemental habitats for each type of dragons.
-The Decor area is filled with stylish and attractive decorations.
-Farms to grow foods for your dragons.
-Various battle stages where your dragons can compete for prizes.
- A crossbreeding mechanism, which brings out surprisingly realistic results!
-Make your own team of Dragons and take them to battle!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this!🐉
I've had this game for a very long time and I've seen it get better and better. I have lots of special dragons and cool rare ones. I even have an island that I made just for the villagers. The only thing I don't like is that there used to be a lot of tournaments to get new dragons. But now there are 3. Also, I had more tournaments done and I was working on one. Then, when the game updated it reset them. Another thing is that in the goals it says to buy a starter pack or go onto facebook. I don't have money to buy a pack and I don't have facebook. Overall, I think this is a great game. Would recommend to dragon lovers and kids! Update: I forgot to mention, On the daily jigsaw puzzle I keep getting poison dragons! It's annoying because you will just keep getting them all the time! Please fix it so you can get more dragons from the daily jigsaw. Update 2: there's a problem I've been having with some dragons I've been trying to hatch. Their dens are so expensive! I have the sun dragon, king dragon, and war dragon waiting to hatch, but I can't hatch them because their habitats are sooo expensive
Will you ever fix it??
I enjoy this game a lot and it's become very addicting but the more i play it, the more i find problems..
1. The sensitivity is a very big problem and i believe that you made it that way so people accidentally use things and get mad then pay for it later..
2. Obviously the negative coins. If it's such an issue you can't fix, make prizes less money! What's the point of tournaments giving you 2B?
3. Why am I fighting dragons at level 42 when i'm only allowed to level up to 40? It's like you guys don't even want people to play for that long.
4. Stop unnecessary updating! The current update is way less efficient regarding looking at your dragons. Now you have to go on them individually instead of being able to flip through them.
5. Why is it a "wheel of fortune" when all you can get from it is coins? It's obviously rigged, especially the chest.
6. Off one, but I don't like how you can't zoom out very much? I really wish that you could view the entirety of your islands.
7. The jigsaw poison dragon? I don't know if you meant for it to be like that or not but if I'm not going to get new dragons from it, I'd rather not being getting it at all.
Besides these reasons, I'm very fond of this game and I enjoy playing it a lot.. It just doesn't seem like you guys enjoy me playing it.
I love the game! It makes me want to jump up and down when I get the dragon I want. I would recommend this game to my brothers, but they hate dragons.😩😩😩😩 I wish they would try the game. There are two things I don't like. One is that it takes forever to get food. When you plant Fire Corn, it only gives you 5 food, but my fire dragon it needs 170 food to upgrade it not even a full level. The second thing I don't like is that things cost real money! Somethings are 100 dollars! Who would pay that amount on a game when you can buy something that lasts longer than a game, or that's more productive.
Overall, the game is the best dragon game I've ever played! Beats Merge Dragons by a lot! 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.