By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today! It’s free.
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
There's always magic happening in the Vale!
• The wizards and witches fixed a wonky spell in the magic powering the Storage Tower
• Bugs squashed (actually, captured and released—no insects were harmed!)
I have been playing this game for ohh... A year and a half now? Something along those lines. Anyway, I do really enjoy the game. Makes for a good pastime and at times I have spent about an hour just reorganizing and decorating my islands. The goal is to get every singe type of dragon, and with them coming out with new dragons every now and then it keeps the challenge alive. However, I have to give it a 3.75⭐️ rating for a few reasons.
First off, I HATE the new event layout. It used to be you could just spend the special currency on whatever you wanted, and I liked that the best of the three layouts they have had. Now you have to buy X amount of event rewards to unlock the next rewards tier and so on. It forces you to often spend your event currency on stuff you don't want. Now I will say that I don't mind them putting in a LITTLE incentive to pay with IRL money, but the new event system is just sad.
Second off, Is the islands themselves. Now this is just kind of a personal problem, but the islands are in no way symmetrical. And for some of the designs I have for my islands, they need to be. Long story short, it's very Annoying, but it can be lived through.
Finally is just kind of a suggestion, make buildings and decor rotatable. There are some decor on my Isles that will
Just bug me to no end, because I have two that face the same way. This can also be Annoying because it makes it a little harder to get that perfect design you want.
Best Game I've Played
After the countless years I have had my iPad, this is the only game I have kept the entire time. It has wonderful graphics and there is a large amount of dragons. Thus game was created before all the stupid replicas of it were made, such as dragon city. I like the idea of how rare the epic dragons are and how relieving it is to finally get one. The gems are well balanced, you can obtain them in many ways throughout the game. They are used for way more than speeding up things, witch I really like. The events are coming out frequently and they are fun. Island themes are a great idea by the way. The developers still update the game, which is extremely important, and I hope they continue to do so forever. Definitely buy his game, it's my favorite. If you read this backflip, just don't stop updating the game it's amazing.
Been playing this game since 2012
I've been playing this game for a long time now. I recently quit, and then joined once again. Here's a couple of things I'd suggest:
Let players be able to have a chat room. Or if you're afraid of people bullying and stuff, than have a thing where you can only message your friends. That way we can ask if they can put a certain dragon in co-op, and be able to chat.
Let us trade/give dragons to friends. Yeah, gems are cool. But I'd rather be able to trade and/or give dragons to friends instead.
Please look into all the crashing. It's annoying! And it takes like 5 mins to load up.
Add more things to do. I'm lvl 70 maxed out with like 10 of every dragon. It's boring waiting for the new dragons to be released. Add something for us level 70's to do! Like for example, add more games that we could play with our dragons. The dragon races are fun sometimes, but I stopped playing it after I collected all of the items of Kairos. Like I said above, add a chat room so if I'm bored and say I got a brand new rare dragon, I can brag (lol). Plus IT'S A PAIN not being able to contact my friends asking if they could put a certain dragon in co-op. Like omg. >3<
Those are a few things I'd change. Other than that, it's a fun game and I'd definitely recommend it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 92.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2016 Backflip Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99