By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today! It’s free.
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.11.0
Hark! Is that snow in the air? And the delectable scent of a cauldronful of hot cocoa? It must be the fantastical Frosty Jubilee! With winter upon the Vale, what snowy surprises have the witches and wizards whipped up?
FIVE new snow-inspired dragons:
* Snowbrush Dragon
* Flurry Dragon
* Thundersnow Dragon
* Tinsel Dragon
* Ribbon Dragon
* TWO surprise limited-time dragons
* Iceberry Rush, the tap-tastic berry-blasting minigame
* New whimsically wintry decorations and a “cool” new path
* Daily rewards to unwrap in the Chilly Chronograph
* Dragon challenges to tackle with friends in the Snowy Stadium
* Color Cubes to help you show off your decorator prowess
* On the heels of the 16th island, yet another island to expand your park
* Introducing Zola’s Reward Chronicle, a new way to be rewarded each day you check in… and this one remains after the Frosty Jubilee ends! (Did we mention there’s a Wish?)
Fun, but a money pit!
I will preface this by saying that in general, I like this game. However, I have issues with the gem system. For the prices on gem packs, dragons and habitats you need gems to buy are ridiculously expensive. I am absolutely not spending fifty dollars on gems for a collection of pixels. All dragons are breedable, but not all are available all the time, so it puts stress on the player to spend money because epics are so hard to obtain.
I am not impressed with the Iceberry event for the same reason. The cap is very low, berries are hard to obtain, and items to buy with berries have ridiculously high prices compared with the gather rate. It may actually be physically impossible to gather enough berries to buy all the prizes by the end of the event, which is no fun at all. Many players are completionists by nature and find this incredibly frustrating.
People don't like being forced to pay much, much more for incremental rewards than they would for an entire game on another platform. I can buy a new Pokémon game for the equivalent gem cost of one epic dragon, and there are many, many dragons at that price. Lower your prices, and you will make more money, not less. I am generally happy to throw a few dollars at a game I like, but I am not fond of the idea that I am obliged to do so to progress within a game with any sort of speed. I can wait, sure, but what am I doing while I'm waiting? Playing other games with less frustrating and costly mechanics.
Very very good game!!!
i have been playing this game for a while now and i love it!!! Everything is amazing and i want to see more things like the arcane pentournament.. But here are a few things you could do to make it better if possible.. Please please provide younger children with more galaxy dragons in the cooperative breeding cave my sister is younger than me and my parents wont let her talk and pair with game center friends so the "nogard" only provides her to breed with a polarian!!! She gets very upset when she sees me with more galaxy dragons!! Plz plz fix this also add in battles maybe.. I mean i dont want it to be like dragon city but plz make the game more interesting and add more dragons please!! And please allow us to be able to get to like level 100+ if possible.. This game is wonderful but one last thing.. I dont want to pay for gems!! So i save them up but after a while they get harder and harder to obtain.. Please make it easier to get gems!! And one last thing, this is all... Please let us have more habitats and dont limit them so much.. One last thing before i end this dont u think u guys are kinda overpricing the epic breeding cave?? Really that is a lot of gems and i cant afford to pay money for fake gems!! Overall i love this game and will forever be my favorite!!!👌😍😆🤗
Having played other dragon park games, I can say that this one is by far the very best! Not only are the graphics incredible, the company and customer service are fantastic! They care and it shows! If you like to spend money on in app purchases, this is definitely the place to do it because you get a lot for your money. Events happen often, and they are generous with prizes and very rewarding. I never had so much fun. I am a very critical person when it comes to game companies and games, so believe me when I say that Backflip Studios and this game deserves 5 stars in every area. I have never been more impressed. Update Jan 2017: Since the Winter event the game has been crashing every time I try breeding, sending dragons on quests, trying to buy from the shop, opening my dragonarium etc...etc...and even logging on has become a pain in the rear! It seems that Backflip Studios needs to upgrade their servers to accommodate the amount of players and the bugs in this game need to be fixed! Otherwise I have not changed my mind about the game being awesome with the exception that now rare dragons are too expensive to buy with gems.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 3.11.0
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2016 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99