By Backflip Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today!
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Thanks to your efforts during the Roar of the Rift, the Rift has been stabilized for exploration! The witches and wizards can't wait to see what amazing new dragons await in this strange new space!
Travel to the Rift from your park through the (magical drumroll, please)... RIFT GATE!
• ETHERIUM DISCOVERED: The witches and wizards have distilled the magical chaotic energy of Rift into Etherium, which you can use in the Rift Breeding Cave and Rift Market
• Discover and breed exotic new Rift dragons in the Rift Breeding Cave — thanks to Etherium, breeding is INSTANTANEOUS!
• Clear the mysterious Miasmic Ether to expand your Riftspace for habitats and decorations
• Keep your Riftspace tidy with the Rift Storage Tower and Rift Hibernation Cave
• Send your House Airship to stock the Rift with exploration supplies — rewards await!
This is a pretty good game. Many people don't like the rift but I do. I earn about 200 etherum in a day. And also we can get a random gemstone/cristaline dragon with 5000 etherum. That is a really good deal if you count the fact that the only gemstone/cristaline dragon I have is a pearl dragon that hasn't even hatched yet. Also now there is a rift kind of every common hybrid dragon. They all look very cool. Until you realize that you need to start a completely new mini park to get every dragon and their trait. Also when you get a new dragon only sometimes their breeding hint is unlocked. Every time you get a new dragon their breeding hint should be unlocked. Also the only way to breed snowflake dragons is with snowflake dragons but you can't buy them in the market. So the only way to get them is to randomly get a snowflake dragon egg from random dragon eggs. But that is okay.
Rift is unobtainable
The idea for the rift is good but everything in the rift cost too much for people (unless you spend real money) to actually play. Every time you use etherium to clear the clouds of magic away the next one costs even more. But not just the deeper layer, the closer layers also go up in etherium price making it so you can only clear one cloud a day. The amount of food needed to feed a rift dragon is ridiculous. How are they that much different than regular dragons that they need magnitudes more food? The new forms of the older dragons is not well explained. Nor is there room for you to breed any of these new forms in the rift because everything (new islands, new elemental dragons) cost too much. Then the dragons in the rift don't generate much etherium for you to spend. Even breeding the rift dragons cost etherium. I'd rather have it not cost anything and have it not be "instant". I don't mind have to wait for the dragon. So until the rift part gets better it looks like I'll be only playing in the original world.
Loved this game till the Rift...
If I could give it 0 (zero) stars right now I would and BackFlip too. My game has been stuck since the 13th when I updated. I have tried it all. And yes, I have enough room on my phone - I have the largest capacity iPhone 7S Plus. I heard from backflip once and that was 24 hours after it happened and haven't heard from anyone since even though I keep sending messages and reporting the problem. I understand they're busy, it's just a game, etc. I got to level 95 and earned a bunch of gems without buying them, and I just didn't want to give up but, if they don't respond I'll just quit the game. Just disappointing that's all- I have a crazy, stressful life and this was just an inane way to unwind at the end of the day. There, said my peace. You can decide if you like the game or not.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 13, 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2017 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99