The DragTimes application for iPhone, iPod, and iPad - The density altitude calculator will obtain the current weather data for your location and calculate the DA for you instantly. You can also browse through the DragTimes.com data quickly and easily to compare you cars against others from around the world.
Whether you are in the stands or at the tree, the DragTimes.com application is the ideal for anyone that spends time at the track.
The DragTimes.com application for iPhone and iPod Touch includes:
- 1/8 Mile to 1/4 Mile Time Calculator
- 1/8 Mile to 1/4 Mile Speed Calculator
- Rear Wheel Horsepower (RWHP) Calculator
- RPM Calculator
- 1/4 Mile Time Calculator (based on Vehicle Weight and Horsepower)
- 1/4 Mile Speed Calculator (based on Vehicle Weight and Horsepower)
- Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
- Cubic Inch Displacement (CID) Calculator
- Density Altitude Calculator
- Injector Maximum Horsepower Calculator
- Altitude in Feet and Meters, based on actual device location
- Local Weather information based on actual device location, including Current Weather Conditions (includes Temperature, Conditions, Heat Index, Humidity, Dew Point, Wind Speed and Direction, Wind Gusts, Barometric Pressure and much more!), Local and Regional Radar, Extended Forecast and Warnings
- About the application information and link to the support website
Specifically designed for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, the DragTimes application for iPhone and iPod Touch is an easy-to-use and fully functional application that provides the most common calculators used by Drag Racer's, plus real time local weather information based on the actual location of your iPhone or iPod touch.
We're constantly working to improve the DragTimes application for iPhone and iPod Touch and User Feedback is a key driver for what we do. Feel free to send your feedback and suggestions to and help us make this application better for you!
Updated for iOS 8
Updated for larger iPhone screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Cool, just a few tweaks needed IMO
Please allow the back arrow to take you back to the particular make of car you are currently viewing. And of course if you could integrate quarter-mile videos that would absolutely be insane. Thanks!
Needs to fetch data from a closer location...
Cool app but the DA calculator doesn't allow the user to choose what weather station supplies the data for the calculation.
At my home, it's choosing a station 15-20 miles away when there is one much closer. It even shows the station by default in the weather section. I hope they update this to make it more useful for your current position...
Data is useless at the track if it comes from 15-20 miles away...
I was hesitant at first for 1.99 but this app has so manny useful features! I'm so pumped to browse threw so many different ACTUAL cars, look at their mods and times, and to compare my own car and driving skills! I think a nice improvement for this app would be a way to make profiles to communicate enthusiast to enthusiast about different mods and results.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.