Drain IQ is a simple way to keep track of your drains.
• Record drain output throughout the day.
• Use with a SINGLE drain or MULTIPLE drains.
• Easily calculate daily totals.
• Your Drain IQ Report includes: the drain label/location, post operative days/dates, and daily total measurements.
• Share your Drain IQ Report, or simply bring your phone to your next appointment.
** Designed by a Plastic Surgery Resident to help patients undergoing Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
** May be used following any Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Urologic Surgery, Gynecologic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery or any other surgical procedure that requires use of drains.
Each procedure is different, so it's important to have a good dialogue with your physician and their staff.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app!
Very useful and helpful app for keeping track of my drains after surgery. I also used it to keep track of my intake of pain medication as well as other pills I was taking. A great update would be to have the ability to change the measurement descriptions to things like "pill" or other related measurements. Thanks!
Awesome tool that makes keeping track of drain output so easy! It's so helpful not to have to worry about writing down and adding up , or remembering to bring the paper log to doctor's visit, especially at a time when you are more concerned about getting rid of these drains!
This is such a great app to streamline the process of recording drain output! Never have to worry about patients forgetting drain logs!
- Golem Health, LLC
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Golem Health, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.