Draw Floor Plan for iPad
By Basavannappa Pujar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When it comes to floor planning of your dream house or want to have a layout of your new apartment, Draw Floor Plan is the best thing that can assist you.
This application is aim to those people who want to design their dream house and floor plans by themselves, its easy quick and effective with expandable categories and features. Instantly communicate your designs to your family, friends and Professionals with Draw Floor Plan.
• Option provided for Draw with fill colors.
• Lock options provided for Images.
• Ability to rotate the objects on the work area.
• Resizable work sheet according to your need.
• Work on multiple work sheets simultaneously.
• Grid option will help you to organize the space effectively, on work sheet.
• Proper organization of shapes library into multiple genres will ease you to select relevant shapes instantly.
• Custom image or clip art can be uploaded instantly from you Photo Library.
• Ability to change background color or upload custom background image, customize grid size according to your need.
• Core – In this library you will have all basic shapes used like wall, different kinds of stairs, different kinds of doors and many more to list.
• Symbols – In this library you can use all kinds of signs like road signs, safety signs, Public signs, etc
• Office Layout – In office layout you can use office furniture like chairs, conference table, electrical equipments and many more
• Living Room – Living room Contains Essential furniture and Decorative items.
• Kitchen – Kitchen has default items like gas, sink etc.
• Bedroom – It has default objects like bed, lamp, television, cabinets and many more.
• Bathroom – Bathroom has usual stuff like bathtub toilet water heater.
• Electrical – collection of basic electrical signs and shapes.
• Miscellaneous – The items like piano, oven, study table are placed in this category.
Your dream house Floor Plan is just one touch away.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Updated for iOS 6.
Not worth it
I tried and made 2 plans with great difficulty. It is difficult to size with fingers or spin the icons. Then when almost done twice, the ap said no more additions and crashed ,thus losing all the work. There is no return to last screen. I spent over an hour or more of lost efforts.
There is no way to make things square or the same length. No way to specify any dimensions at all. Otherwise, it is kind of neat, and easy to use. Just not suited to my purpose, which is sketching out a floor plan for a bedroom.
Don't buy if you have arthritis or large fingers
Resizing or rotating is very difficult for large fingers. Would be nice is the edge of the work space had a ruler in feet or inches. Downloaded app and deleted. I have arthritis and large fingers. Not worth 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 16, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Basavannappa Pujar
- © Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd, 2010.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.