Draw Free for iPad
By David Porter Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You don’t have to be an artist to enjoy Draw Free for iPad, the ultimate app for both professional and hobby painters to create beautiful drawings. Draw Free for iPad lets you bring ideas to life. It’s fun for both adults and kids alike.
Create your masterpiece using a variety of useful features:
- use an intuitive and simple interface
- showcase your drawings using the gallery
- pick up where you left off to complete your artwork
- choose the perfect color using a variety of included colors or create your personal palette with the color picker
- use the best tool for the job: pencil, brush, crayon, or bucket, all non-distinguishable from the real thing
- choose from a selection of stickers with sounds to create a brand new effect and interactivity not possible on paper
- enhance your drawing by picking your background as a professional texture, solid color or choose your own from your photo library or camera
- fix your missteps with the eraser, undo or redo buttons
After creating your masterpiece you can share it with friends and family:
- save it to your photo library so you can show and share it later
- post it to Facebook so you can share it with close ones, like your family and friends
- email it to share it with others
- print it or give a real paper copy of your drawing or frame it and put it on your wall
- tweet it on Twitter so you can share it with your followers and the entire world
Try Draw Free for iPad so you can create exquisite drawings everywhere.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- iOS 7 Compatibility
- Bug Fixes
Have a LOT of fun with this app!
I particularly enjoy "doodling" on photos! I have taken a photo of a boat we used to have, and drawn a sea-dragon around it. I have taken photos of family and friends and drawn flowers, and birds, and trees around them. I'll take a plain winter photo and draw holly and bells around the edge, turning it into a Christmas card. Yeah, I do like this app!
Worth you consideration
I loved this app before they messed with it. Now it crashes and doesn't always save your work. Also, I've lost my drawings by accidentally hitting the ad button. They need to fit this!
Not so good
My problem is when you pull up a picture from your photo library , it will change it , not modify it to the screen size , and you don't have an option to change it! The pulled up pictures are deformed on the screen!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Porter Apps LLC
- © 2013 David Porter Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.