Draw a line in, reckon up the length of the shape and close it!
The stars will be awarded depending on how perfect the line covers its outline!
The more close it closes, the more you can see what the shape really is!
The line can be close but you need to try again if it's too long.
Okay, the rules are simple. Let's see how many objects you can sketch!
- Free to play, play it anywhere anytime
- Suitable for all ages
- You don't know how long the outline is till you draw
- Cute images hide in the shape, find them out!
- Worth replay to get closer and higher record!
Ratings and Reviews
As a parent I think we all watch or observe what our kids download. I have 3 kids they are way obsessed with the game. But one of them has anxiety and the other is a perfectionist. When we brought Ethan to the doctor ( he is the one with anxiety) he told us to download the app and said it will calm him down. Now my daughter the perfectionist loved it she just got Aggravated when the line went past the shape. The other kid is Parker he hates the game and did research on why it’s horrible.
Ethan said the app app as helping him and playing the game soothes him. Except one day the app asked for the Apple ID which was very strange because they ask that before the app. So my son put it in and the next day it asked for my card number. So I told them not to do it, and guess what they did it. That week I got a call from a 480 number and it said draw in sees u have trouble in ur bank account and I said nope and hung up. We deleted the app and eventually got new cards but it was a strange time.
By Stefaine white, I had my freind post this cause I lost my phone
1. The ads are just a huge problem for the games popularity and future because there is no game it’s just ads and ads.
2. I have never in my life (and I have had and have so many different games) seen so mean and demeaning comments ever! The comments made me delete the game the first time I got it. The comments have to have been made in the game as a glitch (which since I’ve heard there are a lot of those) or by a really depressed person who hates the world Because the way those comments can make someone feel is horrible. But I don’t want to just tell what you’re doing wrong but how to fix it. You should put comments like “You can do it!” Or “ That’s ok!” Or “Try again” but kidding me and try harder and the other comments you put or horrible.
So do something about it!!!!!
Please read, and do NOT download
This game is boring. Even though you can just disconnect your WiFi. And as a 12 year old gamer, I am dissatisfied. I’m just going to briefly explain some major things that make this game stupid.
1) The actual point of the game. It doesn’t really take good timing or skill. You just use the hint and be done with it when you mess up, it’s just try again, and they give mean compliments if you don’t have good timing. Cmon, it gets repetitive after a while
2) The pictures. Usually the pictures are ugly or too obvious like the first few levels and there is no difference between level 1 and level 100 besides how the picture looks and it doesn’t make it harder or easier when you just have to “hold” down on your screen.
3) Ads. I know you need to make money and stuff, but not everyone is going to purchase no ads or something or some people are too stupid to turn off the WiFi.
But I have some improvements that can make the game a little better. For the first one, you should make some levels that you have to complete it by memory, or when the head or picture is turning slowly or something like that, it makes it fun and sort of a challenge. For the second one, Maybe you should have an option to tap to draw a line instead of hold and then tap again to make it stop, or something like that. Can you also make comments like better luck next time or you’ll get it. That’s all.q
- Lion Studios LLC
- 969.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Super Tapx
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.