By iPhonig, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Draw It! has been in the Top 100 Paid for Entertainment since its release date! Thank You so much for all of the support!
iPhonig is proud to announce Draw It! as our first green application for the iPad!
Draw It! is an artist's, teacher's, and student's dream app. Draw It! allows you to draw freestyle, on graph paper, and on a notepad. All of which are beautiful on the iPad's 9 inch screen.
In freestyle mode you have 11 different preset colors to choose from as your "pencil" color, but you can make your own CUSTOM colors with the RGB sliders! Freestlye mode also has 8 backgrounds or canvases on which to draw. You can pick a photo from your photo library to draw over! Once you are done you can save your drawing directly to your photo library or share it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, E-Mail, or even print it! If you want to have even more fun you can connect the dots with 5 different connect the dots pictures, play the game DOTS, Tic Tac Toe, and Hangman! Freestyle mode is absolutely amazing for artists!
Draw on Graph Paper:
Draw on Graph Paper mode is a Mathematics or Science teacher or student's best friend! In Draw on Graph Paper mode you are presented with a piece of graph paper that fills out the screen. Remember how hard it was to draw parabolas, hyperbolas, and other geometric figures on paper? Not any more Draw It! makes easy and fun! In Draw on Graph Paper mode you have the same variety of colors as in freestyle mode. You can also save your graph to your photo library to share with the world or modify at a later time. And of course, Draw It!'s coolest feature is its "Snap to Grid" feature. Place 2 fingers on the screen to have a straight line drawn between the points, place 3 fingers on the screen to have a perfect triangle drawn, or place 4 fingers on the screen to draw a quadrilateral! Draw It! even draws in the diagonals for the quadrilateral! Draw on Graph Paper mode will not only be the best way to draw graphs on a mobile device but, it will save a lot of trees from needing to be cut down and turned into graph paper :)
Draw on a Notepad:
Draw on a Notepad mode is a student's, or notetaker's closest companion. In Draw on a Notepad mode your are presented with a nice sheet of lined paper on which to take notes. In Draw on a Notepad mode you have the same variety of colors to choose from as "pencil" colors as in freestyle, and Draw on Graph Paper mode. Once you are done taking notes you can then save your note to your photo library to share with the world or edit at a later time. Like Draw on Graph Paper mode, Draw on a Notepad mode will save a lot of trees from needing to be cut down and turned into paper. If you are a student or a note taker Draw on a Notepad mode is the way to go.
At iPhonig we believe that Draw It! on the iPad will greatly help in making the planet a greener place. We hope that you will support our applications such as Draw It! that work toward that goal! We hope you enjoy Draw It! and look forward to seeing your ratings and reviews!
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you all for downloading Draw It! and making it our #1 Best Selling App!
We have gotten all of your requests and have packed in A TON of new features into Draw It!, so many that we are bumping from version 1.2 straight to 2.0!
- Retina ready for the new iPad
- Beautiful new UI
- Added a MUCH requested undo button!
- Added a new rainbow color!
- Added RGB sliders so you can make your own CUSTOM colors!
- Instead of 3 background colors to choose from in Freestyle mode you can now choose from 8 different background colors!
- When you select a photo to draw on top of in Freestyle mode, the photos now fit to the screen rather than stretching out
- SHARING! You can now share your drawings on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, and by E-Mail!
- PRINTING! Yup, you can now print your drawings directly from your iPad with Air Print!
- In Freestyle mode, the Fun! games now fit correctly to the screen rather than stretching over the menu bars
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to draw on top of the menu bars, you can't anymore! ;-)
- Added a help button that shows you what each button does
- Oh yea, and we removed that ugly instruction video :-)
- Improved drawing precision! When you put your finger down on the screen the drawing starts right there, no more of that extra little line the showed up!
- Notepad is actually like a notepad now! Instead of just typing one line and dragging it around you can now actually type on the lines and draw at the same time!
- Removed the 2 finger straight line feature in Freestyle mode, apparently a lot of you made some accidental lines when you were drawing. Not anymore!
We really hope that you LOVE Draw It! 2.0, we know we do! Be sure to update your reviews on iTunes, and as always rate Draw It! 5 stars!
Does not do what they say it does... Called me a troll for pointing out their failures
Completely disappointed at this lack-luster, under promised, inaccurately described app that clearly does not snap to grid, does not align with any points you attempt to touch. The alignment is over two grid points off when you try to touch an existing point or line! When I pointed this out, I was told by the owner/developer to no longer buy any iPhonig products and called a "troll" after expressing my clear dissatisfaction toward their product description. Yes, I called them fraudulant. When someone sells a product with descriptions that are inaccurate, it upsets me. I implore you to consider other options if you are looking for a decent drawing/graph paper app!!! LOOK ELSEWHERE NOW.
Awesome update! Love the new graphics and the new colors! Also I love that I can now share my drawings on Facebook and Twitter! I have no idea what the user below is talking about. I have had Draw It! since version 1.0 and it has been great! Everything in the app does what is advertised and every time I have contacted the company with ideas for things to fix/ to add I have had nothing but great customer service.
Good start but needs more features to be usable
This paint app is minimum at best. only 1 brush, no zoom, no layers. There are far better paint apps to choose from on the app store.