Screenshots

Description

Draw it is a fun and addictive game where you compete against others.

Make sure you draw fast and quick to beast the competition, as you only have a limited amount of time on the clock to draw as many objects as possible.

It does’t matter if you’re an artist or can only sketch! You too will fall in love with this addictive fast paced drawing game.

Draw it features include:
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Variety of word packs to unlock and collect
- Number of different objects to draw and sketch
- Fierce competition
- Limited time to draw


SUBSCRIBE TO DRAW IT

Subscribe to Draw it for all of the following benefits:
* VIP Wordpacks
* Free Coins Everyday
* The Remove Ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game

SUBSCRIPTIONS INFORMATION:

Draw it VIP Membership access offers two membership options:

1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.

2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.

After buying this subscription, you will unlock VIP wordpacks, free coins every day and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.


Machine Learning Code, models and Draw training dataset based on Google’s “Quick, Draw!” https://github.com/googlecreativelab/quickdraw-dataset

Licenses: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

What’s New

Version 1.0.1

+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you drawing

Ratings and Reviews

4.5 out of 5
33.9K Ratings
33.9K Ratings
zendisaster ,

Underdeveloped

This game is fun for a little while, but there isn’t much to it. It doesn’t track your scores from game to game. It doesn’t show you where you rank against other players. There are no real challenges or tournaments to keep it interesting. You earn coins that can only be used to get new word suggestions. Also, it is not excellent at guessing what you are drawing. Sometimes you clear your drawing because it’s not guessing right, then you draw the same thing and it guesses right. The words suggestions get very repetitive. Also, there’s no visible timer, so you have no idea how much time is remaining. Each session is too short for it to really be a competition.

I would suggest the developers look into these issues and also consider allow you to purchase skips or characters with coins. Maybe highlight the best drawings of the day. Maybe future updates will address some of this, but for now it’s not worth the time or money.

Katplays01 ,

Deserves a 4 star

This is Amazing game. Although you draw and have a moment to relax, it’s really frustrating when you're getting a new word pack it takes your money while it says free. I don’t know if I’m not correct because I just started to play this game but it’s really confusing. Another thing, There is TOO MUCH ADS! You might be thinking well just buy the no ads. I really don’t want to waste my money because of some reasons and because you need to know your audience. What do I mean? People don’t prefer to waste their money on something they may not play in the future. And no offense but you are kind of exaggerating with the ads. When your done with an ad another one comes up. This game really deserves a 4 star although it is amazing, it’s just some little suggestions that I think you should fix.

IWantToKermitSuicide ,

Oof

This game is fun and all but the ads that pop up mid play cause you to lose time.
It’s frustrating because you shouldn’t have to pay to play a game that said it was “free.” I understand that games have things like extra accessories or game passes but this is just abuse. In case you’re confused, the game makes you compete against other players when drawing, you have a limited amount of time to draw the most objects before its game over. When the ads pop up in the middle of the game, it automatically grants you a 20% chance of winning and an 80% chance of losing.
If you wanted money for the game you could have just put up a price on the cover instead of scamming players on wasting phone/iPad storage.

Another problem in the game is you don’t actually play against real players. They are all A.I. I found this out one day when I was on the airplane and had my phone on airplane mode. You need internet connection to join other players from around the world. When I tried to play the game, it put me into a server! That’s not how video games work.
Another reason I know this is because of the gamer tags, nobody uses normal names with proper grammar in ANY game. EVER. If you’re considered about people using bad words just put a censor over the game. It’s not that hard.

Information

Seller
Kwalee Ltd
Size
224.6 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility

Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© (C)Copyright 2019, Kwalee Ltd
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.49
  2. Remove Ads $2.99
  3. Remove Ads Discount $1.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like