Draw Maps gives you color pencils and a highlighter to make sketches and take notes anywhere in the map. Think of the whole world as being your sketch pad. Move around and zoom to different scales as you draw. Share your maps with friends.
Use Draw Maps at work, school, and play:
- Planning your next vacation
- Designing landscapes
- Detailing event logistics
- Noting underground utilities
- Reporting storm damage
- Recording wildlife sightings
- Remembering your favorite fishing holes
- Tracing hiking trails
- Geocaching and scavenger hunts
- Learning geography by tracing borders
- Taking field notes
- Giving directions to your friend
- Draw and highlight in the map
- Move and zoom the map as needed while you draw
- Zoom to your location to take a note where you are
- Zoom to other locations using Find
- Send images of your map drawings to other people
- Send your Draw Document to another Draw Maps user
- Archive your Draw Document to online storage
- Make as many maps as you like
- Ready for Apple Pencil on iPad Pro
- Ready for iPhone X
- Added localization for German and Portuguese
- Improved data efficiency
- Fixed bug that occasionally caused artifacts on the screen
- Fixed bug causing fragmenting while drawing curves
Ratings and Reviews
I own a bike rental business and use this app to customize/personalize maps for each of my renters to use. It’s perfect to make quick changes and show my renters the best routes to get around town! This has been an amazing tool for both my business and my renters. The options are limitless, and it allows a simple platform to create whatever works for you. I love it and will continue to use it daily! Highly recommend this
Perfect for family vacations!
I love this app! When our large family goes to the beach, we stay in multiple houses scattered within a 5 mile radius. This allows us to share the location of our rentals with each other quickly, easily, labeled and in one image!
Love using this for homework help and sport outings!
Great app for many reasons but have really enjoyed using it with the kids. Makes social studies homework more interactive and fun! We will use it to map our trip to the different ballparks. Very helpful!
- Bluefield GIS, Inc.
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, 2018 Bluefield GIS, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.