Draw Network for iPad
By SUMMANE APPLICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network Diagram is ideal for network engineers and network designers who need to draw detailed network documentation.
Draw Network is light-weight, yet incredibly powerful, and can be used to create the following network diagrams: basic network diagrams, logical network diagrams, physical network diagrams, LAN diagrams, WAN diagrams, active directory and many more to list.
Effectively and quickly draw detailed computer network diagrams. Draw Network is the ideal network drawing application that helps you create professional looking network diagrams in fraction of minutes. It provides libraries of detailed symbols, graphics and shapes for devices such as switches, hubs, printers, servers, mainframes, routers, and face plates for computer and telecommunications networks.
What is Exclusive in Draw Network?
• Easy-to-use network diagram tool with rich Symbols and Clip-art images.
• Great value for the money.
• Resizable work sheet according to your need.
• Work on multiple work sheets simultaneously.
• Rotate the objects on the work area.
• Grid option will help you to organize the space effectively, on work sheet.
• Proper organization of shapes library into multiple genres will ease you to select relevant shapes instantly.
• Ability to change background color or upload custom background image, customize grid size according to your need.
• Vector-based flowcharting application, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts, workflows, process flowcharts and more.
• To define this application in one phrase” WYSIWYG - What you see is what you get” is appropriate.
• Instantly share your design via mail.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Updated for iOS 6.
App has been abandoned
Hasn't been updated since 2012 only reason I decided to check it out was because it's only $2. App has good ideas but uses low res art and frankly not enough symbols
App is Garbage
-Has a decent selection of network symbols
-Can only scroll across map in "normal mode"
-Shapes scale with zoom and if in default mode -are far too large
-Limited number of shapes! Mine said I couldn't have more after only 7!
-If you draw a line deselecting them for movement is a pain
-If you switch over to another app and come back you have to reload your map
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 16, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SUMMANE APPLICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
- © Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd, 2010.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.