Draw Venn for iPad
By Basavannappa Pujar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Draw Venn is ideal for making Venn Diagrams. Dozens of standard symbols make you instantly productive diagrams. A Venn diagram is an illustration of Comparisons and analyze of information in a system. Describe and compare attributes and characteristics of items (things, people, places, events, ideas, etc.)
A Venn diagram is a visual representation of the similarities and differences between two different items. Its structure allows it to organize a wide variety of information. It consists of a series of shapes, usually not restricted to circles, whose edges overlap. A circle is most convenient because several circles can overlap easily. Each shape represents some group or entity. Where the shapes overlap, everything relevant that the two entities have in common is written. If a group has something that another does not, the item is written in the area contained by its corresponding shape but not shared with the other. If all the features of one entity are among additional features of another entity, the entire shape of the first entity is contained within that of the second.
• Resizable work sheet according to your need.
• Work on multiple work sheets simultaneously.
• Grid option will help you to organize the space effectively, on work sheet.
• Ability to change background color or upload custom background image, customize grid size according to your need.
• Easy to draw the common Venn diagrams.
• Ability to rotate the objects in the work area.
• Just drag and drop the ready-made shapes from the Shapes menu on your work sheet. Drawing couldn't be easier!
• You don't need to be an artist to create great-looking results! Draw Venn helps you to align and arrange everything perfectly.
• What You See Is What You Get. No artistic skill is required.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Updated for iOS 6.
Just a drawing app
I bought this thinking that the app would automatically place the shapes appropriately and thus resize, add or subtract overlap spacing, etc. It does not. You can use a grid in the background and spend lots of time placing correctly yourself but then you could use any average drawing app you already have. Wish I never bought this.