By Damian Stewart
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drawify is an absurdly funny massively multiplayer online drawing game that is a combination of Telephone or Chinese Whispers and guess-the-word style drawing games.
Players take turns to either make a drawing to illustrate a text they're given, or to write a short text to describe a drawing. Their new drawing or text is then sent on to the next player. After several rounds the original text or drawing has mutated, morphed and branched in ways that are sometimes mundane, sometimes bizarre, sometimes absurd, and almost always hilarious!
Get Drawify now and join in the fun!
• Play with your Friends on iPhone and iPod Touch!
Find your friends easily with our built-in Facebook integration.
• No Drawing Skills Required!
Drawify is all about stick figures, poorly drawn turtles and monkeys, and absurdity. Missing the point is the point!
• Turn-based Gameplay
Perfect for gamers on the move. Play as much or as little as you like, when you like. Or, just browse what other people have created.
• Push Notification Support
Be notified when other players respond to your content. Be the first to see how others interpret your drawings and texts.
• Fluid Collaborative Story Creation
Branch a story at any point and add your own interpretation.
• Massively Multiplayer
Stories grow and grow, and branch and then continue to grow... Endless hours of amusement can be found just by exploring the world.
• Concept, iOS development: Damian Stewart
• Server, database: Stephen Williams
• Graphics and illustration: Brian Main
What's New in Version 0.8.0
Thanks for all your texts and drawings!
New in this version:
* improved random fetch (textify/drawify now draws from a larger pool of texts/drawings)
* bug fixes and optimizations
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 18, 2014
- Version: 0.8.0
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Damian Stewart
- © Damian Stewart 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.