With How to Draw: Tiny Superheroes Chibi you can learn how to draw your favorite tv characters. Believe, with this application it will be much easier than you think it can be.
We use unique step by step technique for our lessons to make it easy for everyone. So don't worry if you never tried drawing before.
We developed an easy in use how to draw app for anyone and any age.
• Use our tutorials anywhere, because it is portable and don't need internet connection!
• A large collection of lessons for drawing like: Celebrities, Anime Celebrities, Famous people!
• All lessons are broken down into simple 10 - 20 steps, which are easy for anyone!
• 3-level difficulty system (easy, normal, hard) for each lesson. Choose your skill level!
• Undo or Go ahead options — learn at your own pace!
• On screen draw mode. You can follow step by step instruction right on your screen!
• Zoom mode!
Drawing Tiny Superheroes Chibi with this application can be easy for kids and adults. Just choose a lesson you want to draw and try to do it!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Hi people who made this game
I was in the middle of painting a Star Wars picture and the game stop then when to were my apps are so I went back on to it and the pictures was gone. Like the game but that made me mad so I can't give you a 5,4,3 I have to give you a 2 sorry I don't won't to but I do.
This a great app to learn to draw a large range of different characters. Wish a few more of them were unlocked when you first download the app but over all a great app for learning to draw rather than having to buy a book at a retail store.
Easy to use.
Many different options. Would be better if it gets even more options.
- Ekaterina Melanholichnaya
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ekaterina Melanholichnaya
- In-App Purchases
- Get 100 diamonds $0.99
- Get 250 diamonds $1.99
- Unlock all lessons $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.