By Wings Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first embroidery App to purchase, edit and export designs anywhere, anytime!
Import, export,print and edit your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether you got them from your favorite Retailer or online, in all supported embroidery formats.
Scale your designs and automatically adjust the density of the embroidery design.
Use your iOS device as a portable library, with automatic sync to iCloud and Dropbox!
Editing capabilities (available as an in-app purchase) together with 1001 bonus embroidery designs.
Lettering capability (also in-app purchase) with 12 high-quality scaleable pre-digitized fonts together with 1000 bonus embroidery designs.
DRAWings® Snap is the first embroidery App that gives you the freedom to conveniently purchase stitch designs from the Apple Store as well as modify your designs anywhere, anytime—even when you’re not connected to the Internet.
Import and export your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether you purchased and downloaded it through our App, your favorite Retailer or online.
Convert embroidery designs to other formats, suitable for your machine.
Preview design in Photorealistic preview and stitching simulation to ensure perfection every time.
DRAWings® Snap Feature List
* Many free embroidery designs for download
* Complete collection of embroidery designs to purchase through the Apple Store
* Filter, sort and search embroidery designs
* Select multiple designs and export them to stitch file and optionally ZIP them together
* Show the embroidery designs grouped either by package or by category
* US and Metric measurement system
* iCloud® connection to sync purchases between machines
* Dropbox® sync to display and export files sent from DRAWings® Pro v.6, Creative DRAWings® v.6, Wings' modular® v.5 and eXPerience® v.5 software.
* 3D photorealistic preview of the embroidery design
* Photorealistic, real-time simulation of the stitching process, with machine speed adjustment option and “move frame” ability; the sound of the machine can be muted or its volume adjusted from the Preferences.
* Measure tool that allows you to measure your designs
* Ability to change thread colors from a complete collection of thread color palettes (all major manufacturers)
* Representation of the "shiny" effect of rayon/polyester thread, according to the move of the iPhone/iPod or iPad.
* Change fabric type and fabric color for better preview of the final embroidery result.
* Send the thread information that you will use in the specific design by email, add the quantity you need and use it as shopping list.
* Show the design in the embroidery hoop and re-center it if necessary
* Rename a design and add/edit tags
Embroidery Editor (in-app purchase)
* Ability to Undo and Redo any change you make
* Scale, rotate or slant the design with automatic stitch density adjustment
* Add, move or delete stitches
* Add or remove color changes and thread trims
* Change the embroidery sequence of a design, using sequence manager
* Auto-fit a design to the size of the hoop
Import and Export the following embroidery formats:
* (.jef, .jef+, .jpx, .sew) Janome®
* (.vp3) Hursqvarna Viking®/Pfaff®
* (.exp) Bernina®/Melco® expanded
* (.pec, .pes) Brother®/Babylock®
* (.dst) Tajima®
* (.xxx) Singer®
* (.shv) Viking® D1 (import only)
* (.pcm, .pcs) Pfaff®
We support the following ways to output designs:
* To Dropbox®
* To WebDAV account (AirStash® device or any web hosting plan that supports such protocol)
* To FTP account (TP-LINK® Router with USB host, iUSBport®, Gigastone WPD®, or connect to a web ftp account or to local ftp account)
* By email
* To AirPrint compatible printers
* Post to Facebook
What's New in Version 3.5
Could not change text size in Landscape in iPad
Auto-pan was not working properly when typing Text
Crash when selecting multiple colors in color manager
Great job on embroidery app
So far the application is working well. The Microsoft iCloud sink was auto done when 1st start app works great, their is dropbox works great as well as the other available syncs. We used the AirStash and for transferring files it's great it has its own wireless and can be incorporated into the home wireless or not.
We have wrote them in regards to adding the brother PR 600 line of hoops added and they are working on it there are other hoops that will current work but currently no brother category.
This is a really good app with all the modules the lettering and so forth we use it and like it and look forward to more updates.
We have tried this app and all its functions and really look forward to the team developing and continuing to support for this app thank you
We will keep you updated I will post again later thank you
When it loads. It crashes ALL THE TIME when I'm opening it on my iPad. I've been able to use it just fine on my iPhone, never a problem there, but the iPad crashes on opening every time. I want the bigger screen of the iPad for this app, and I paid a lot of money for the app and the two add ons. Please fix ASAP! You will get 5 stars with an update!
Fits beautiful designs in my frames
Beautiful Embellishments on the go...
Amazing stitch processing on any scale!!!
Perfect lettering quality.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 78.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wings Systems (one-party) Company of Limited Liability
- © 2013-14 Wings Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Editing module package$49.99
- Lettering module package$49.99
- Studio Accents 1$7.99
- Celtic Letters$18.99