By Wings Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first embroidery App to purchase, edit and export designs anywhere, anytime!
Import, export,print and edit your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether you got them from your favorite Retailer or online, in all supported embroidery formats.
Scale your designs and automatically adjust the density of the embroidery design.
Use your iOS device as a portable library, with automatic sync to iCloud and Dropbox!
Editing capabilities (available as an in-app purchase) together with 1001 bonus embroidery designs.
Lettering capability (also in-app purchase) with 12 high-quality scaleable pre-digitized fonts together with 1000 bonus embroidery designs.
DRAWings® Snap is the first embroidery App that gives you the freedom to conveniently purchase stitch designs from the Apple Store as well as modify your designs anywhere, anytime—even when you’re not connected to the Internet.
Import and export your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether you purchased and downloaded it through our App, your favorite Retailer or online.
Convert embroidery designs to other formats, suitable for your machine.
Preview design in Photorealistic preview and stitching simulation to ensure perfection every time.
DRAWings® Snap Feature List
* Many free embroidery designs for download
* Complete collection of embroidery designs to purchase through the Apple Store
* Filter, sort and search embroidery designs
* Select multiple designs and export them to stitch file and optionally ZIP them together
* Show the embroidery designs grouped either by package or by category
* US and Metric measurement system
* iCloud® connection to sync purchases between machines
* Dropbox® sync to display and export files sent from DRAWings® Pro v.6, Creative DRAWings® v.6, Wings' modular® v.5 and eXPerience® v.5 software.
* 3D photorealistic preview of the embroidery design
* Photorealistic, real-time simulation of the stitching process, with machine speed adjustment option and “move frame” ability; the sound of the machine can be muted or its volume adjusted from the Preferences.
* Measure tool that allows you to measure your designs
* Ability to change thread colors from a complete collection of thread color palettes (all major manufacturers)
* Representation of the "shiny" effect of rayon/polyester thread, according to the move of the iPhone/iPod or iPad.
* Change fabric type and fabric color for better preview of the final embroidery result.
* Send the thread information that you will use in the specific design by email, add the quantity you need and use it as shopping list.
* Show the design in the embroidery hoop and re-center it if necessary
* Rename a design and add/edit tags
Embroidery Editor (in-app purchase)
* Ability to Undo and Redo any change you make
* Scale, rotate or slant the design with automatic stitch density adjustment
* Add, move or delete stitches
* Add or remove color changes and thread trims
* Change the embroidery sequence of a design, using sequence manager
* Auto-fit a design to the size of the hoop
Import and Export the following embroidery formats:
* (.jef, .jef+, .jpx, .sew) Janome®
* (.vp3) Hursqvarna Viking®/Pfaff®
* (.exp) Bernina®/Melco® expanded
* (.pec, .pes) Brother®/Babylock®
* (.dst) Tajima®
* (.xxx) Singer®
* (.shv) Viking® D1 (import only)
* (.pcm, .pcs) Pfaff®
We support the following ways to output designs:
* To Dropbox®
* To WebDAV account (AirStash® device or any web hosting plan that supports such protocol)
* To FTP account (TP-LINK® Router with USB host, iUSBport®, Gigastone WPD®, or connect to a web ftp account or to local ftp account)
* By email
* To AirPrint compatible printers
* Post to Facebook
What's New in Version 3.1
* Lettering with 12 pre-digitized high quality scaleable fonts (in-app purchase)
* New tool to organize designs
* New option to post an image of your creations to Facebook
* Fix an issue where some check marks did not appear when upgrading to iOS 7.1
For anyone who machine embroideries this is a life changing app ,it has so many great features and I love that I never have to remember where I purchase my designs from because I store them all in this app ,one handy place. There are 2 additional in app purchases that can be made ,one for editing and one for adding text to a design .
I purchased the text app and although I love it's capabilities the lack of variety in the fonts is not there,I pretty much have the same fonts available on my embroidery machine that came stock.
So if you are looking for the more modern or fun fonts like the Curley Q or Disney font they are not there unless they add more variety of fonts then it's not worth the $49 .other then the font issue this is by far my most favorite app
Hard to understand how to use
This app has a lot of nice patterns! :-) but... When I send them to my Dropbox or email the image will not load so I can't save to my machine or card :-(
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 22, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wings Systems (one-party) Company of Limited Liability
- © 2013-14 Wings Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Editing module package$49.99
- Lettering module package$49.99
- Celtic Letters$18.99
- Studio Accents 1$7.99