The first embroidery App to purchase, edit and export designs anywhere, anytime!
Import, export,print and edit your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether you got them from your favorite Retailer or online, in all supported embroidery formats.
Use your iOS device as a portable library, with automatic sync to iCloud and Dropbox!
Editing capabilities (available as an in-app purchase) together with 1001 bonus embroidery designs. Scale your designs and automatically adjust the density of the embroidery design.
Lettering capability (also in-app purchase) with 12 high-quality scaleable pre-digitized fonts together with 1000 bonus embroidery designs.
DRAWings® Snap is the first embroidery App that gives you the freedom to conveniently purchase stitch designs from the Apple Store as well as modify your designs anywhere, anytime—even when you’re not connected to the Internet.
Import and export your own collection of designs no matter what their source is, that is whether you purchased and downloaded it through our App, your favorite Retailer or online.
Convert embroidery designs to other formats, suitable for your machine.
Preview design in Photorealistic preview and stitching simulation to ensure perfection every time.
DRAWings® Snap Feature List
* Many free embroidery designs for download
* Complete collection of embroidery designs to purchase through the Apple Store
* Filter, sort and search embroidery designs
* Select multiple designs and export them to stitch file and optionally ZIP them together
* Show the embroidery designs grouped either by package or by category
* US and Metric measurement system
* iCloud® connection to sync purchases between machines
* Dropbox® sync to display and export files sent from DRAWings® Pro v.6, Creative DRAWings® v.6, Wings' modular® v.5 and eXPerience® v.5 software
* 3D photorealistic preview of the embroidery design
* Photorealistic, real-time simulation of the stitching process, with machine speed adjustment option and “move frame” ability; the sound of the machine can be muted or its volume adjusted from the Preferences.
* Measure tool that allows you to measure your designs
* Ability to change thread colors from a complete collection of thread color palettes (all major manufacturers)
* Representation of the "shiny" effect of rayon/polyester thread, according to the move of the iPhone/iPod or iPad.
* Change fabric type and fabric color for better preview of the final embroidery result.
* Send the thread information that you will use in the specific design by email, add the quantity you need and use it as shopping list.
* Show the design in the embroidery hoop and re-center it if necessary
* Rename a design and add/edit tags
Embroidery Editor (in-app purchase)
* Ability to Undo and Redo any change you make
* Scale, rotate or slant the design with automatic stitch density adjustment
* Add, move or delete stitches
* Add or remove color changes and thread trims
* Change the embroidery sequence of a design, using sequence manager
* Auto-fit a design to the size of the hoop
Import and Export the following embroidery formats:
* (.jef, .jef+, .jpx, .sew) Janome®
* (.vp3) Hursqvarna Viking®/Pfaff®
* (.exp) Bernina®/Melco® expanded
* (.pec, .pes) Brother®/Babylock®
* (.dst) Tajima®
* (.xxx) Singer®
* (.shv) Viking® D1 (import only)
* (.pcm, .pcs) Pfaff®
iOS 11 compatibility. We now use Dropbox V2 API so Dropbox functionality is back!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but issues
The app gets 5 stars
Price gets 0 stars
Support gets 0 stars
That works out to 1 star
I purchased the app and add on on my iPad
Then I purchased the app on my Mac
The add on showed up on my mac.
The program not bad
Over priced like all the sewing programs.
With the add on I have 2000 patterns
Lots to work with.
You can edit them, add, delete, copy.
but There does not seem to be a way to create your own image.
The program is family friend, so if you have an Apple family account, everyone can use the app.
But the add on are a in-app purchases, by Apple rules, they are not family friend.
So I have 2000 patterns and my wife has 0.
My wife is the sewer, not me.
As for support.
No phone number
There a web form that seems to be buggy.
It took me three days to send a message.
Support was quick to tell me it was Apple, not them.
I suggest they put a note on there web page about the in-app purchases not being family friend.
They again said it was Apple issue, not there’s.
Great Embroidery App
This app works great, you can import your own designs, edit them on the go, adjust, edit and ability to add text.
I currently have latest version of Drawings Professional that integrates with Corel Draw that costs $1k, this app is a great complement. If you have knowledge of embroidery software this is a breeze.
Works great when it’s not crashing
Great for storing downloaded designs, but app constantly freezes after so many uploads to save files on cloud or Dropbox. Have to restart app and find where I left off to continue.
- Wings Systems (one-party) Company of Limited Liability
- 142.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Greek
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-16 Wings Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Editing module package $49.99
- Lettering module package $49.99
- QLT002 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.