Drawp for School is the award-winning K-12 workflow management platform with built-in design tools, swipe-to-share collaboration, standards-aligned content and unlimited cloud storage. Students use Drawp creativity tools to add drawings, voice recordings, text and photos to assignments. Teachers use Drawp to create, distribute, collect and give written or verbal feedback on assignments. A new Drawp Resource Marketplace website provides teachers with an easy-to-access repository of educational resources to download and share. Partially funded by the National Science Foundation, the platform includes robust accessibility features such as an add-on language scaffolding tool, text-to-speech and voice recording.
• Rich Mixed Media Design Tools: Drawing, Painting, Photos, Voice Stickers and Text
• SimpleShare™ Swipe-to-Share Collaboration
• Voice Stickers for Voice Recording
• Intuitive Workflow Management
• Unlimited Cloud Storage to Access Work at Home or School
• COPPA & FERPA Compliant To Protect Student Privacy
• Drawp Resource Marketplace of Lesson Plans for Teachers
• Student Portfolios
• Student-Parent Communication
• Common-Core Aligned Content
• No Email Needed
• Compatible With Dropbox and Google Drive
• Used with All Subjects and All Curricula
• Partially funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation
• EdSurge DILA Crystal Clear Honorable Mention 2014
• Mom’s Choice Gold Award®
• Moms With Apps® Know What’s Inside® Certified
• Teachers With Apps Certified
• Appysmarts Editor’s Favorite
• Signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge
Drawp for School offers a 30-day free trial for the cloud-based service, which allows teachers to distribute content to, and collect content from, students. After the trial period, the drawing functionalities in the app are still available, but access to the the cloud-based service is limited.
Teachers have the option to upgrade their accounts by purchasing one of the auto-renewable subscriptions:
• Monthly Unlimited Plan: $9.99 USD (or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other territories)
• Yearly Unlimited Plan: $99.99 USD (or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other territories)
Each Unlimited plan includes: unlimited students, unlimited classes and unlimited cloud storage.
Students are NOT asked to pay and are unaffected by the teacher’s decision to buy the cloud-based service — aside from the fact that they will be able to receive content from that teacher.
Information About Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
More information: https://drawpforschool.com/
Terms of Service: https://drawpforschool.com/terms-of-service/
We listen to users’ feedback and provide regular updates.
We encourage users to send us comments and feedback to email@example.com.
Thank you for downloading Drawp for School - Create. Learn. Collaborate.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Concept…Needs More Attention
This really should be a beta app at this time. Concept is great and the website, info, and videos are spot on. However, after working with this app on the iPad, the workflow is very confusing and difficult. When creating an assignment I’d like to be able to make my own movable stickers with hot spots as well as the ability to copy an object and replicate it. I love the idea of how to send and receive work but getting to that option can be tricky and difficult and it's just plain confusing. When I make assignments and then send them out to my students, the pages are completely blank. I don’t mind experimenting with new education apps for my 1:1 iPad classroom but the concept just isn’t complete in this app yet. It needs some more updates before I put the time and effort into it.
My student shave really enjoyed making interactive projects with drawp, and what they like the most is that they can collaborate. What I like the most is that I can see everything they share with each other, in addition to what they send to me. Definitely recommend it!
great for ipad cart
I am a Kindergarten teacher and we use iPads everyday in class. I love Drawp because it’s helpful and easy. Kids can create work and pass it along for group projects or can send work back to me.
- Moondrop Entertainment L.L.C.
- 104.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Moondrop Entertainment LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited plan $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.