By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A patient check-in app. Free.
Give patients iPads in your waiting room and replace paper on clipboards. Save staff members’ time while patients update all of their own information. The data will automatically sync with the drchrono EHR, so no scanning or data entry is required.
- For every healthcare provider and staff member.
- Easy to use. Launch our app and start using it immediately.
- Safe and secure. We meet all industry-standard security to ensure safety for you and your patients.
Create a better patient check-in experience. No contract required. Download the app, and you're instantly ready to use a full featured, check-in app:
1) Download the App.
2) Create an account or sign in with your drchrono account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***If you have questions or issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't respond to App Store reviews.***
- Customizable forms.
- Paperless patient check-in.
- Patient education for your patients.
- Gather up-to-date patient demographics.
- Collect insurance information.
- Patient information is easily managed and tracked at the front desk.
- Review of medication and allergy lists during patient check-in.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Consent forms table bug fix
- Secondary Insurance Eligibility Check
- Stability Enhancements
- Completely redesigned for iOS 7
- Improved UI for faster data entry
- Added filters to appointment list
- Added co-pay field
- Fixed text snap back movement during onboarding
- Performance enhancements
Despite the amount of customization this app offers doctors, it's extremely simple and easy to use for doctors, staff, and patients alike.
Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
See more patients
With this app you can see more patients in a day, give a patient an iPad, they fill in their info and that is it! Done!
Some nice new features like secondary eligibility checks. It's a lot simpler and patients are checking themselves in faster.