drchrono EHR / EMR
By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 80,000 physicians & 5.5 million patients.
drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record three years in a row by over 22,000 physicians.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• ICD-10 Ready
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speech-to-text
• In-practice chat & messaging center
• Custom Vitals
• Electronically send prescriptions and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• In-App subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, Medical Speech-to-Text, Custom Vitals and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $199.99/month for Prometheus, $279.99/month for Hippocrates and $499.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.38
- eRx on iPhone. Now you can send electronic prescriptions on the go.
- Added practice dashboard to side menu.
- Reorganized side menu to make it cleaner.
- Added option to recorded signed fax documents to patient chart.
- Graphing for Custom Vitals from vitals screen.
- Added back support for PDF annotations.
- Adjusted PDF form data support workflow.
- Added mini calendar to date selection on iPhone.
- Fixed a bug where embedded freedraw images get saved to history.
- Performance Enhancements.
Simple, Powerful, Intuitive, Affordable
I am a family physician in private practice. I have been using electronic health records for over a decade, and DrChrono for over four years now.
DrChrono's developers are constantly evolving and improving their product in response to customer feedback. Their customer-support and training staff are excellent. They have a great library of short "how-to" videos for self-training.
DrChrono's subscription plans are very affordable, and I have found no other EHR that offers more bang for the buck.
Dr Oh No
I have a solo pediatric practice. There is NP and myself. We have nick named this software Dr Oh No. Why? Oh No ... the server is down! Happens several days per week. Oh No ... My prescription templates don't work. Oh No ... Their software update broke several features. At first, we used their billing service. It was terrible and very costly. What sold me the product was speech to text via iOS. Didn't work! It is a terrible pediatric EMR. Growth curves are terrible. There is no way to check vaccination status on a tablet. I have requested these features many times. Support ignores my requests. I have used this software for three years. I wouldn't recommend this software.
Best iPad and iPhone EHR
This is the best version yet!!
Just gets better with every release and can send health data to patients. This app makes a practice mobile. Try this app with Apple Watch.
I love the fact that the app keeps moving fast and enhancements are coming out.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 10.0.38
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: drchrono Inc
- © 2016 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)$199.99
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade)$299.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content)$499.99