drchrono EHR / EMR
By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 80,000 physicians & 5.5 million patients.
drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record three years in a row by over 22,000 physicians.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• ICD-10 Ready
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speech-to-text
• In-practice chat & messaging center
• Custom Vitals
• Electronically send prescriptions and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• In-App subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, Medical Speech-to-Text, Custom Vitals and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $199.99/month for Prometheus, $279.99/month for Hippocrates and $499.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.39
We have another big update for you loyal drchrono users. Thank you for for using our product and believing in our platform. Here is the full list of updates:
- New eRx on iPad with benefits & alternatives. It will be on by default for some users. If you don't have it on, go to Settings and turn it on.
- Made patient name tappable and moved patient options (Facesheet, Quick History, Schedule Appointment and Eligibility check) in there. Expect to see more options in there in the future.
- Expanded support for graphing of custom vitals.
- Separated growth charts into 4 different sections to improve loading speed.
- Added prescriber address to prescriber selection.
- Updated medical speech to text to improve performance.
- Improved demo signup method.
- Added patient profile menu.
- Patient history / document section.
- Patient information.
- Medication list.
- Condition list.
- Allergy list.
- Log phone call.
- Insurance eligibility check.
- Fax clinical notes.
- Print clinical notes.
**We are ceasing support for the iPhone EMR. It will be removed from the Apple App Store soon. We would like you to download the current App (drchrono EHR/EMR) on your iPhone so you can get the most of out of the drchrono platform.**
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 01, 2016
- Version: 10.0.39
- Size: 74.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: drchrono Inc
- © 2016 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade)$299.99
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)$199.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content)$499.99