By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 70,000 physicians & 4 million patients.
drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record two years in a row by over 22,000 physicians two years in a row.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speechtotext
• Inpractice chat & messaging center
• Electronically send prescriptions and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• InApp subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, SpeechtoText, and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $179.99/month for Prometheus, $249.99/month for Hippocrates and $449.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.18
Introducing drchrono EHR on the Apple Watch
Please upgrade your iPad to iOS 8.3 before installing this update
• Apple Watch Support
- Appointment List
- New Messages
- New Chats
- Notifications for New Patient Arrivals
- Notifications for New Messages
- Notifications for New Chats
- Notifications for New Labs
- Notifications for New eRx Refills
- Appointment Duplication Checkin for iPad & iPhone
- Enhanced help center
Version 10.0.18 fixes crashes on devices with iOS version prior to 8.2. It also enables replying patient message on the iPad.
We have been using since 2013 and have consistent reliable service, great customer support and they listen to docs and implement new features all the time. We are completely paperless. My husband completes all his charts by end of day. It's easy to modify the templates. Being able to pull up a patients chart on your IPhone is great when they call with questions, or need a refill. When I started to research other EMRs back in 2010, I told my husband to wait as none of the ones I looked at had simple elegant,easy to use, well designed user interfaces. When I saw DrChrono for the first time, I recommended we try it. It took us at a couple weeks to get good at building templates, but once that was done we were set. We were able to design very complex forms like the ACOG prenatal which is 4 pages and hundreds of fields, and also contains up to 30 separate visits. We can take pictures of ultrasounds as a way to save that with chart. I worked for 15 years in Silicon Valley and have a Masters in Computer Science. I know software and good design! Drchrono is the real deal! My husband is a busy OB Gyn and he loves it. Drchrono is the future of EMRs and all the others are just trying to catch up. I highly recommend it.
I gave DrChrono the benefit of the doubt for over a year, upgrading to this relatively expensive EHR due to the slick-looking iPad app and promise of regular support. Unfortunately, their system remains unstable to this day, with repeated outages, disconnects from the server, and with promised features never arriving.
When contacting support, you might as well save yourself some time and find a wall to bang your head against in frustration. Typically you’ll get no response whatsoever, but occasionally you’ll be upgraded to “Level 2” support, where a friendly email tells you to try restarting your device.
The final straw for me, though, was when we attempted to cancel the service and switch to a more reliable EHR. As one might guess from the “amazing” technical support, your cancellation requests will simply be ignored, and you cannot remove your credit card information from the system! They will continue to bill you, citing their “30 day cancellation policy” while failing to actually respond and cancel your account at any time. Eventually we had to simply open a dispute with the credit card company instead to get this shut off.
Find a functional EHR with functional staff, and stay away from this snake oil.
The best and I've used them all
Int Med. I use this emr for keeping notes on my patients where ever they go, hospital nursing home, office. Very user friendly and easily modified to meet my needs. Staff have been upgraded and rude people no longer there so feel free to call them. I had used several others between dr chrono but would rather pay for their service than have a useless free emr. Only downside is patient's need to get on portal sign up to have access, but this may be a hippa feature.
Anyway give it a try for 1 month and spend some time learning the full flexibility.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 10.0.18
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: drchrono Inc
- © 2015 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)$179.99
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade)$249.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content)$449.99