drchrono EHR / EMR
By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 80,000 physicians & 5.5 million patients.
drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record three years in a row by over 22,000 physicians.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• ICD-10 Ready
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speech-to-text
• In-practice chat & messaging center
• Custom Vitals
• Electronically send prescriptions and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• In-App subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, Medical Speech-to-Text, Custom Vitals and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $199.99/month for Prometheus, $279.99/month for Hippocrates and $499.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.38
- eRx on iPhone. Now you can send electronic prescriptions on the go.
- Added practice dashboard to side menu.
- Reorganized side menu to make it cleaner.
- Added option to recorded signed fax documents to patient chart.
- Graphing for Custom Vitals from vitals screen.
- Added back support for PDF annotations.
- Adjusted PDF form data support workflow.
- Added mini calendar to date selection on iPhone.
- Fixed a bug where embedded freedraw images get saved to history.
- Performance Enhancements.
Simple, Powerful, Intuitive, Affordable
I am a family physician in private practice. I have been using electronic health records for over a decade, and DrChrono for over four years now.
DrChrono's developers work incessantly to evolve their product in response to customer feedback. Their customer support and training staff are excellent. They have a great library of short "how-to" videos for self-training.
DrChrono's subscription plans are very affordable, and I have found no other EHR that offers more bang for the buck.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 10.0.38
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: drchrono Inc
- © 2016 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)$199.99
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade)$299.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content)$499.99