By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 70,000 physicians & 4 million patients.
drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record two years in a row by over 22,000 physicians two years in a row.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speechtotext
• Inpractice chat & messaging center
• Electronically send prescriptions and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• InApp subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, SpeechtoText, and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $179.99/month for Prometheus, $249.99/month for Hippocrates and $449.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.17
Introducing drchrono EHR on the Apple Watch
Please upgrade your iPad to iOS 8.3 before installing this update
• Apple Watch Support
- Appointment List
- New Messages
- New Chats
- Notifications for New Patient Arrivals
- Notifications for New Messages
- Notifications for New Chats
- Notifications for New Labs
- Notifications for New eRx Refills
- Appointment Duplication Checkin for iPad & iPhone
- Enhanced help center
Version 10.0.17 includes some improvements with the help widget.
UPDATE-STILL crashes with second update!!!
Please fix the new update ASAP!!! When trying to open the app on my iPhone 5, it just immediately crashes and will not open and load at all. It works on our iPads at the office, but not on my iPhone.
I love using this app for work, but I do not own an iPad at home, so I can only see very limited information on my iPhone. I wish it was not an iPad only application!! If it worked the same or similar on each device, the app would be so much better. It's unfortunate that I cannot chart or view a patient's chart from my phone application. There are some areas that, in my opinion, have extra unnecessary steps/buttons you need to press to get more patient information, having to view the completed note before signing and closing/unlocking to open, etc. instead of just clicking "done" and having the application do the extra steps automatically. Overall, it's a simple system that works! Just wish there was more consistency between the different devices and the web.
A nice speed boost and fresh design
The old non-universal app needed an overhaul, this one is stable and has been working great on my iPhone.
Can't open in ipad. The sign-up process doesn't work either on the website on PC. Too bad, looking promising but not working.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 10.0.17
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: drchrono Inc
- © 2015 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)$179.99
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade)$249.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content)$449.99