By Dreamweaver Labs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Dream Fish, the #1 aquarium / fish app in the Appstore! You are taps away from owning multiple aquariums, where you can decide what fish to grow, sell, and breed!
PLEASE NOTE: Dream Fish is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Raise beautiful baby Clown Fish, feed them to see them grow, and decorate your tanks with exotic tropical plants and sea reefs. Easy and simple as 1-2-3. (Don’t forget to clean your tanks!)
But what do you get when you breed?
Blowfish + Clown Fish = ?
Piranha + Yellow Longnose = ?
Leafy Sea Dragon + Longfin Bannerfish = ?
- Hundreds of exotic marine life including killer whales, sharks and sting rays
- Buy, feed, love, sell and revive your fish to gain experience
- Breed your fish to your heart content and for extra coins
- Level up to 80 tanks and 80 levels
- Dozens of backgrounds including Atlantis and Stonehenge FREE!
- Hundreds of decorations and plants: sea reefs, caves, mermaids, sunken ship and castles!
- Visit, clean and feed friends' tanks and level up to become "featured" neighbor tanks
What's New in Version 5.7
In App verification issue resolved
Can't play offline.
This is a fun game, relaxing and enjoyable. The big drawback for me is that I can't play offline. This might not matter for some people, but as I am frequently offline, it makes a big difference to me.
A bug in the game is keeping the offline mode from loading on my iPad Air 2. It loads up to "creating UI" and then crashes.
If I load it while online, then lose my connection, the offline mode does work, but even then, play is very limited in offline mode. All it lets you do is watch the fish and tap on them. It won't let you even feed the fish or clean the tank offline. I understand why some features require a connection, but why should I need to be online to clean my tank? Please make more play features available offline.
I got hooked on this game a couple of weeks ago and have enjoyed it so so much. But lately, twice, there has been instances where I feel I got ripped off. Like it has a glitch where a number of my fishbucks ring up like I had bought something (I thought I accidentally hit something) and fish bucks were zapped from my account and I got nothing! Something seems "fishy" here, no pun intended. I'm going to give it another chance and if it happens again, make sure it's not me. If so I have to quit because my money means something to me. Fishbucks are costly and to feel the game is unfairly taking them takes the appeal away. I was gladly willing to spend more money to play this game, but after feeling like I am being ripped off, so disappointed.
I really need to get stress release and this game has a nice, relaxing pace that I really like. I agree that the developers created a game that lets you successfully play AND learn the game without stress. It also lets the player use different strategies to progress through the game that allow you to choose how frequently the fish mature so you can basically choose how often you play the game there's also no major penalties if you end up not playing frequently. Well done game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2016
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 69.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: DreamWeaver Labs, LLC
- © Dreamweaver Labs, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 650 Fish Bucks$5.99
- Bundle of 55 Fish Bucks$1.99
- Bundle of 150 Fish Bucks$4.99
- Bundle of 1750 Fish Bucks$14.99
- Bundle of 325 Fish Bucks$9.99
- Bundle of 325 Fish Bucks$3.99
- Bundle of 150 Fish Bucks$1.99
- Bundle of 650 Fish Bucks$19.99
- Bundle of 325 Fish Bucks$6.99
- Bundle of 650 Fish Bucks$3.99