From the popular website, DreamMoods.com, comes the ultimate dream interpretation app to help you analyze the meaning of your dreams.
* Over 5700 symbols you can either search or browse through. Database includes modern day symbols you won't find in most other dream dictionaries.
* Save your key dream symbols to a calendar journal so you can easily keep track of what you dream about from day to day.
* Built-in password-protected dream journal lets you type and/or voice record your dream.
* Dynamic journal entries automatically link to key symbols in the dream dictionary for quick and easy interpretation.
* Automatically keeps a history log of all the dream symbols you have looked at so you can easily refer back to them.
* Integrated Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS function allows you to easily share dream symbols with others.
Download the app today and find out what's in YOUR dream?!
Ratings and Reviews
Stopped working in 2015
I don't know how people are saying this app is amazing when it doesn't even open passed the search engine. It freezes once that opens up. There is no way to click on the other options, to type in a dream, not even the adds load in, it's just a black bar. I can't analyze my dreams anymore and it's been like that for 2 years now. There hasn't been an update, I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading it, yet nothing happens. Nothing changes except for maybe a moment of movement when I click on the history button, but other than that nothing. I can't access my older dreams, I can't look up my current dreams, I can't do anything. So unless someone can tell me why it's not working anymore and knows how to fix it, please let us all know in the reviews. Thank you.
I love this app. I've been using it for a long time and it has been the main reason why I can recall my dreams so well. Entering them as soon as I wake up has helped me be more detailed in my dream recollections and the link symbols is so helpful in helping me understand what my dreams mean.
However, recently, the link symbols button causes the app to crash. I'm not sure what I can do to fix this. I have closed the app and restarted the phone several times and every time I try to link symbols to my dream, the app crashes. I miss this working. I hope some resolution comes.
Stops working after a while
I really like this app but after eight months of use, it doesn't seem to have enough memory to store all the dreams because it stops working. It gets really slow and buggy. I even tried deleting old dreams and going within the dream and pressing the trash button won't delete it. It does but when I open the app again, the dream is still there. When I try to delete via the swipe left method, the page goes back to the current day and it takes forever to get back to the old dreams dates since the app is slow now. Please fix this issue. If it's just text, why isn't the app capable of doing that many dreams?
- Dream Moods, Inc.
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2015 Dream Moods, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.