Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I opened Dream Revenant late last night on a whim. An hour and a half later I set it down, tears running down my cheeks. It's a powerfully moving experience, perhaps the most powerful I've experienced on the iPad to date."
Best Mobile Game Score Award
- Hollywood Music in Media 2014
You are Carson Hughs, a man haunted by a forty-year-old mystery. Only now, on your deathbed, buried in the dreamscape of your own subconscious mind, can you confront and perhaps unravel the dark secrets of your past. But beware: all answers come with a price. And some secrets… are meant to stay buried. Dream Revenant presents a uniquely narrative gaming experience, featuring a massive open world environment, dramatic voice characterizations, and unparalleled graphic depth, optimized for the advanced capabilities of the latest Apple devices.
- Nearly 4 acres of fully open world exploration, including a variety of internal and external settings.
- A fully “living” world, featuring blowing grass, swaying trees, falling leaves, moving cloud shadows, ticking clocks, and more.
- Over eight minutes of professional voice acting, bringing all the Revenants to haunting life.
- Unlockable bonus levels, additional content, and atmospheric options.
- Lush original musical score by composer Isaias Garcia.
- Subtitled language support for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
What's New in Version 1.3
Beautiful Game Spoiled by Horrible Controls
I really wanted to love this game. The graphics are beautiful and the story seems interesting, however the controls are so difficult and frustrating that after 2 hours of trying to master them I just quit playing. The controls are so annoying and poor that the frustration of trying to use them completely destroys the pleasure of the game. I don't understand why a developer goes to all the work to make such a potentially wonderful game only to have the game almost unplayable due to the wonky controls. I hope they do an up update to fix them.
Great graphics/Crappy control
This game is Be-A-U-Ti-Ful! Neat storytelling and nice music and voice acting. The controls are jacked. I played on my 4th gen iPad and found it very frustrating, especially if you have to climb something. That took away from the experience for me but for $1.99, I give it a big thumbs up.
I keep getting stuck by rocks and trees, etc., and have to keep turning and figuring out how to get out. Absolutely horrible controls and and invisible obstacles in the game. I wanted to play, as the music and visuals are great, but I'm not going to spend my time playing a game that's slightly broken.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 05, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 641 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- © Bulkypix 2014, © Speed Bump Studio 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.