By Bertil Krumnack
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Write, tag, classify, save and share your dreams for free!
With Dream Tracker you can easily write down your dreams as you remember them. Select date, use tags and also indicate what type of dream it was (ex nightmare, sad, happy) along with how clear the dream was (was it a lucid dream?)
Use the Dream Diary to find and read saved dreams. Dream Tracker adds the ability to filter the dreams by date, classification, clarity or tagged words. This concept can be very useful with recurrent dreams or in practicing lucid dreaming.
Have fun :)
What's New in Version 1.3
We listen, thank you for the feedback!
* Removed banner when you are writing down a dream!
* Fixed the journal pin-code landscape issue
* If you download this as an update from a previous version of Dream Tracker, you will see that we removed all banners!
* We are working on the landscape mode to make it easier to write down longer dreams!
Enjoy and give us a nice review if you like it :)
This app is perfect!
This app is perfect for me because I can actually have a place where I can record them and then read them over when I want to. I wish all dream apps could be this simple but then again, some are just regular journal's or diary's, not dream journal's. I wish I could have pass coded my journal on the dream key app without the upgrade because that would have been so much easier on me and I wouldn't be afraid of getting caught writing in it by one of my friend's because that'd be embarrassing for me. I LOVE THIS APP,
Not so good. Here's why:
1. The app takes up way too much storage space for its quality. The Dream Catcher app takes up almost a whole gigabyte less than this app and it is used for the same purpose(logging your dreams)!
2. The interface design is poopy. Sorry, but I'm sure you guys could do a lot better! Try making the design more sleek and modern looking.
3. Can be really annoying at times. For example, whenever I'm trying to save a date, the date box disappears to early and doesn't save the date that I want. I wish I could "okay" the date before it disappeared!
4. My autocorrect and such that would normally work doesn't work with this app. Very annoying.
5. Saving to iCloud would be a really great innovation! I would love to be able to save my dreams to iCloud just in case anything accidentally happened to the app.
I really like the overall idea of a dream tracker, but this app could be a LOT better. Fix all of this and the app will Definitely deserve 5 stars!
Best Dream Journal App, only two problems...
This app is so easy to use it's amazing! It sorts the dreams by date, type if dream, and the way you felt in the dream. It's a great interface and is good to use at night. The problem with it is the app doesn't automatically fix grammar/spelling errors. Also I would like a "disable ads" feature in the app, because the adds can be really annoying.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 14, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: Bertil Krumnack
- © Perpetuum Media Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.