Dreamboard, the safe and secure self-tracking dream journal
By Dreamboard Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dreamboard mobile and web application is a unique, simple and fun way to safely and securely track and log your dreams. Designed in collaboration with world leading Psychologists, Dreamboard is much more than a simple dream diary.
* Dreamboard is a dream journal that allow you to track, analyze & record your dreams.
Dreamboard gives you the ability to record and allow self interpretation of lucid dreams and nightmares, with sleep tracker analysis. *
By allowing you to record emotions and feelings, along with the narration from your nightly dream story, you start to build a complimentary picture that is free from the bias that impacts us in our daily waking life.
▶ With Dreamboard you can:
* Record your Dreams in seconds
Simple input icons and options allow you to save and review all your dream sequences quickly when you wake up.
*Allows you to enter in more detail your complete dream story now or later.
* Browse your Dream journal
Save and store your complete dream sequences then search and sort by title date or similarities over time from both mobile device and web.
* Analyze and Track your dreams
Observe and reflect on mood and emotional trends over time by clicking on the dream graph so you can start to develop a better and deeper understanding of how your dreams fit in to your everyday life.
- keep track of your pleasant and unpleasant dreams
- write down the narration, for future use
- more than a diary, an analytical tool for dreams, mood and emotions
- record data
- 100% free, secure
▶ A NEW Dreamboard
Thanks to you Dreamboard has grown beyond its initial expectations and so the first major upgrade deals with improving with stability, security and speed for our users all over the world.
However based on feedback we received we have also introduced some additional improvements to the functionality and look of the Dreamboard application.
1. Brand new HD graphics, look and feel
2. Mobile edit functionality to review and update when ever and wherever is convenient for you.
3. Choice of day or night screens and background
4. Increased input icons for easier and quicker dream recording
5. New inputs to track when dreams are lucid or nightmares.
6. Improved password recovery functions
7. A new and easier to use alarm clock with daily reminders
8. Icons for sharing dreams with your friends on your favorite social network
We hope you enjoy. Tell your friends and look out for more upgrades in the very near future!
What's New in Version 2.1.5
- fixed problem with hours in AM/PM format
Great tool for mental care therapist and subjects
This is a very good application, very easy to use, I suggest it to my subjects in therapy to keep track of their dreams. It is very useful for working on dreamwork, gestalt psychotherapy, and yourself. Dreaming is the language of the subconscious minds. Dreams represent metaphors, keeping track of dreams is very important in therapy to help understanding of possible underlying issues and find solutions to possible issues or concerns. I am glad that somebody thought of having an application to keep track of dreams and that i is really useful and simple to use
Stupid sign up
Stupid invasive sign up process. Forces you to take a photo for your avatar. Unclear as to how private your entries are or if it creates some profile online. Requires long password. Then it requires your location. If you say no to access your location the signup breaks. It even requires your birthday. Great UI although too buggy. Easy to hit back and lose your entry. Not intuitive that you have to scroll down to get the entry text box to go away and continue entering a dream. Too hard to enter dream overall. I gave up and uninstalled. Cool unique features. Could be great with usabilty improvements. The charts and tags are great.
Works Well Enough, but...
The app does its job. Nothing special, but then it's just meant to be a journal for capturing dream details. This could also be handy for use with patients in Jungian therapy work.
One bug I've noticed is that when you are looking at the details of dreams you've already entered, if you scroll down to the very bottom of the dream detail, the app will lock up, and you have to shut it down and re-launch it. That's pretty annoying and should be addressed. Once that's fixed, I would raise my star rating.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: DREAMBOARD, INC.
- © 2012 Dreamboard, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.