DreamKeeper - Your Personal Dream Journal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DreamKeeper is your own personal dream journal.
With DreamKeeper, you can:
- RECORD: very quickly and easily chronicle your dream at the very moment you wake from it
- REMEMBER: access all your dreams easily with our intuitive date slider
- ADD DETAILS: add more information to your dream by adding people and theme tags, as well as other notes about your dream
- SEARCH: easily find dreams by searching for keywords, people or themes
- PROTECT: keep your dreams private by enabling passcode protection
- BACKUP/RESTORE: keep your dreams safe by using Dropbox to backup and restore to one or more devices
- EXPORT: share your dreams with the world through email, printing or sending your dreams to Dropbox as PDF or as text
Dreams play an important role in our mental and spiritual lives. Anyone can benefit from the insights which our nightly dreams can offer, and keeping a dream diary allows us to better understand the workings of our own subconscious minds.
Within 10 minutes of waking up, you are likely to forget over 80% of the detail and content from your dream. This is where DreamKeeper comes in! DreamKeeper makes it easy to record, store and manage all of your dreams with our simple yet powerful interface.
And we're only just getting started... we're constantly dreaming up new functionality for DreamKeeper, so watch this space!
All feedback will be gladly accepted! Tell us what you think of DreamKeeper either by sending us an email to email@example.com or by leaving an app review right here in the iTunes App Store.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
We've given parts of DreamKeeper a quick lick of paint and some extra pizazz in preparation for building some cool new features that we've got in mind (mostly driven by the fantastic feedback that we receive from our users!).
As usual, we've also squashed a few bugs hanging around in the app, and we hope this improves your DreamKeeper experience!
When upgrading to a newer version of DreamKeeper, be sure to use the Backup feature to make sure that your precious dreams are stored safe and sound in Dropbox.
If you have praise for DreamKeeper, please leave us a nice rating and review in the App Store (it's what gets us out of bed in the morning!).
If you have problems, bugs, criticisms or other suggestions for DreamKeeper, we can't respond to reviews left in the App Store and we'd love to hear more from you, so please either email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the 'Send Feedback' button within DreamKeeper to get in contact with us.
Amazing dream recording app!
Simple, elegant and great tagging features in this app. Well worth it to buy, for sure. Easy to use when you first wake up, because of its large initial recording screen. You can even use dictation to talk to text if your eyes are too blurry to type! Definitely useful for those groggy mornings. Tagging features allow you to specifically record people you remember, and also themes of the dream. After you are done, it displays the dream and themes in a beautiful layout to read later. You can even back them up to Dropbox for extra safety!
This app is well worth the investment if you want to record your dreams, and try to have more control over them. Human mind ftw!
Great app but still needs work
For the most part this app is great! I love that I have a place to securely store my dreams and that I can add people and themes for better categorization and future searching. However, there are a few things that could be improved:
1. Sometimes when I am writing out a dream the text that I am typing gets covered by the keyboard and the app won't allow me to scroll down. This is very frustrating because I just have to guess that I have typed everything correctly and I can't view the entirety of what I have written.
2. When I initially try to save a theme on any given dream it doesn't work until I exit that dream and go back in to try again. The second time always works.
Love this so much
I keep a dream journal on paper in a notebook and while I will always prefer that method right after a dream because I can write faster than I can type, and details leave my thoughts so quickly, I enjoy going back to this later and summarizing everything and categorizing them. It offers a search feature so I can find dreams based on people or themes, and you can add a list of people and themes so you can go back and find them later. Totally worth the money to have an ad free journal in digital form. You can even password protect it. Highly recommended.