By Dreams Book
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dream Journal. Dream Dictionary. DreamSphere.
With the new DreamSphere mobile app from DreamsCloud, you can see where people are dreaming around the world—as well as what they’re dreaming about—all in real-time!
Easily log, share and research dream meanings using our massive Dream Dictionary, in addition to unlocking valuable metrics and insights into your subconscious mind, emotional state and daily well-being! Our Smart Alarm will also assist you with improving dream recall, so that you can better remember your dream details for more effective dream interpretation and dream analysis.
• Search dreams according to location, your friends list, what’s trending or by specific keyword
• Easily log your dreams and keep a dream journal, by typing or voice recording them. DreamSphere’s transcription feature can recognize 40 different languages!
• Select dream symbols using our powerful Dream Dictionary—such as flying, a mountain or water—to quickly add them to your dream journal and to learn more about their meanings
• Our Smart Alarm allows you to set a time to wake up gradually, helping you to remain in the state between sleeping and waking just a little bit longer, improving your dream recall. You can also select from a variety of sounds and voices, which will greet you each morning with a positive message!
• Keep your dreams private or share them with the community, your friends or across social media networks!
• Easily track your dreams and dream journal using our built-in calendar, including by location!
• Unlock insightful metrics that monitor your unconscious mind. As your dream journal grows, DreamSphere’s powerful Mind Metrics will continually provide you with a progress report on over twenty variables such as your social identity, assertiveness, anxiety, confidence level and many others
• The more dreams and detail that you provide, the more you enable DreamSphere to detect trends, locate similar dreams around the world and provide personal insight!
• Participate in a global community of dreamers while also setting out on your own journey of self-discovery!
DreamSphere: Know Your Dreams, Know Yourself
NOTE: In order to select and add dream symbols, simply tap the symbol to display the name of the symbol, or long-press and drag it down to the available boxes to add it to your dream. Once added, you can also tap the symbol once more to display its meaning and definition. If you have questions or require assistance, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.3.742
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
This downloaded and installed fine. When I tried to record a dream, it has to be done with voice, not typing. The app recorded my voice and said it would transcribe my dream. However, it gave a message that it "failed to transcribe." Then I tried to find a dream keyword. It found the one I entered, but would not allow me to drag it to the space provided. I tried tapping everywhere on the screen, but with no results. Then I tried to save the dream, and I got a failed message again. I love the idea of this app, if it would just work!!
How do you read other people's dreams, I see that they had a similar dream to mine but I can't read what they had written about. A very good and useful app. I'm too lazy to write in a real journal and this is very helpful and I like how it gives a description of what certain parts of the dream could mean, because now I don't have to look it up on google and search for a reliable site.
Facebook for dreams really
The app works as intended I don't have a single problem with it that I have found. The only really problem I have with it is that the app has the option to post whatever you're dreaming about to others on the app. I thought it was more off a journal type of app. However that's my fault for not reading closer to what it was.