Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plan your next DreamTrip right from your mobile device! Create a DreamTrips™ bucket list, share your favorite DreamTrips moments and view photos from past DreamTrips featuring travelers just like you.
Browse and book DreamTrips right from the app. Upload your DreamTrip photos and take a look at photos from fellow members. Explore new destinations and rate your DreamTrips so the world will know how incredible the DreamTrips lifestyle can be!
Simply log in with your DreamTrips ID and password to get started.
What's New in Version 1.18
- Support for new Local categories – Food, Entertainment and SPA
- Support for DreamBody Trips and Filters
- Ability to translate bucket list and photo into your preferred language
- Bug fixes
With the newest update, anytime I try to open my profile it closes the app immediately. I've tried downloading it again but it does the same thing, as soon as I open my profile it just shuts down! Other than that it's great.
App Only Lists Feed, Notifications, and More
Within the last two updates my DreamTrips app only lists Feed, Notifications, and More as dashboard options. I have yet to see the DreamTrips option again to book within the app, and the newly updated Local option that used to be Discover. When I first downloaded the app at the beginning of February all these functions were available to me.
The app takes for ever to load up even under wifi
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, Greek, Hungarian, Malay, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WorldVentures Marketing, LLC
- © 2015 WorldVentures Holdings LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.