* Ride along with Toothless, the coolest of the Dragons, and his best friend Hiccup in a brand new reading app experience
* The app includes 2 great deluxe stories featuring the courageous viking teenagers and dragons from the hit television series
Join your favorite dragon trainer Hiccup, along with his fire-breathing pal Toothless, on another magical adventure in the deluxe storybook DreamWorks Dragons Defenders of Berk, as seen on the Cartoon Network. The dragons are up to a lot of mischief,including eating all the food and making super icky messes. The vikings of Berk have had it and want them banished! Will Hiccup and his best friends find a way to train their dragons so they can stay?
• Includes the popular How to Start a Dragon Academy story with colorful images from the TV series
• 3 reading modes (Read to Me, Auto Play, Read to Myself) for young fans of all ages to enjoy
• Customize your favorite vikings, Hiccup and Astrid, with cool gear and act out your own story!
• Bonus action-packed A View to a Skrill story from Defenders of Berk Season 2, featuring your favorite viking friends through amazing artwork, fun sound effects, and music
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It is a good app but needs improvements. It could have more stories. It would also be better if you could customize ALL of the characters. I additionally think you should be able to choose a reading level, it would help kids obtain higher reading comprehension. The highest level could be phs (post high school) so older kids can enjoy the app. My ideas would make the app enjoyable for all ages, so please consider them for a future update.
This is such a fun and creative game! You can really express your creativity through picking outfits and armor for your characters and customize other parts as well. The game flows easily and is very organized and well developed. It's also perfect for kids since it's basically a read aloud, like an interactive book.
I found this app through Apparoo and completely love it. Such beautiful graphics. My son says it's his new favorite app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.