Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario—what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name. Designs are already well underway for expansions featuring more series characters and more novels.
Number of players: 1-5
Length: 30 minutes
Type of Game: Cooperative
This is the officially licensed version of the tabletop game by Evil Hat.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2016 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. Based upon the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. All rights reserved.
This version contains fixes for bugs found since version 1.2.0.
• The fullscreen toggle works better, as does screen resizing on Mac
• Solitaire game setup remembers when Random Book is selected instead of changing to the randomly-selected book.
• In the rare case an action causes the same obstacle to be removed twice, the game no longer gets stuck.
• The Exit button has been changed to Quit
• Kincaid's Isolate & Eliminate card can no longer be used when there aren't both a valid target and a valid Foe to swap with on the table.
• The host no longer incorrectly disconnects from an online multiplayer game in some cases when starting the game, causing the game to be canceled or not start correctly.
- Hidden Achievement, LLC
- 117.2 MB
- OS X 10.11.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Hidden Achievement LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.