Dribbble's official app for iPhone and iPad. Discover and follow the world's best designers. Browse and curate amazing design work faster and easier.
- Universal App
- Easy access to your profile, likes, and bucket collections
- 3D touch to quickly peek at animated GIFs from shot streams
- Split screen support in iPad
- Launch the app directly from Dribbble links, then use Handoff to view on your desktop
- Spotlight Search designer profiles and content from your device's home screen
- Snappy animations and transitions for a truly responsive experience
- Uploading via your device's Camera or Camera Roll (v1.1)
- Convert videos into upload-able animated GIFs.
- Swipe left and right on the shot details screen to switch between shots. (v1.1)
- Apple TV app (v1.1)
- Activity and push notifications (v1.2)
Founded in 2009, Dribbble has grown to become the premier community for discovering and connecting with designers around the globe. Our mission is to help the world’s design talent share their creations and get hired. Illustrators, icon artists, typographers, graphic designers, logo designers, web designers, and other creative types share their work, process, and current projects.
This update fixes a bug where push notifications weren’t correctly delivering. If you’re running in to issues with this, try logging out and back in.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but there’s one catch
I love this because of how simple the premise is, but there’s one HUGE issue and until it’s resolved my review will stay stagnant. The scrolling is delayed from when you tap. I’m currently on iOS 11 which could be contributing but I have this issue in only this app.
Sometimes it works
Having a really annoying time with this on iPad mini. Sometimes it works other times it just crashes.
Meh. The phone one never has an issue.
Developer Response ,
Hi Sukyasyan, We're working on remedying these issues in v1.1.11. Please check back soon when that version is live. If you see any other problems, don't hesitate to email email@example.com!!
Facebook login not working
I cant log in to my dribble with the option named sign in with facebook. The interface for email and password appears . But when I click login... nothing but a white page appears and nothing after that.. i even waited several minutes!
- Dribbble Holdings Ltd.
- 49.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dribbble Holdings Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.